• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just got letter for 6th payment ,plastering of internal n external walls ,very fast going to be ready soon I suppose their target of December is achievable.

wow.... really fast..... still yet to receive notice for 2nd payment! mine is phase 5 type D :biggrin:

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
mine is phase 5 type E so different locations or types takes different time ,they probably concentrating on this type once completed will move on to your area ,i suppose.

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
mine is phase 5 type E so different locations or types takes different time ,they probably concentrating on this type once completed will move on to your area ,i suppose.

if i am not wrong, all phase 5 units will VP (TOP) together..... :biggrin:

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i am not wrong, all phase 5 units will VP (TOP) together..... :biggrin:
Funny why payment is different from TOP for different houses though same phase ,their unsystematic from my experience as have to go to lawyers twice to sign docs. cause of mistake n interest being charged for late disbursement from bank etc.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mine is oso phase 5 type E..
But how come yours super fast? You give kopi$$ to developer to complete your unit first hah??
I'm still wait for next letter (payment) for the completion of walls, doors & window frame..

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mine is oso phase 5 type E..
But how come yours super fast? You give kopi$$ to developer to complete your unit first hah??
I'm still wait for next letter (payment) for the completion of walls, doors & window frame..
If possible want slow development as have to pay the loan and the plan to moving in will have to start planning already n now other units r still under construction will not be favourable with dirty roads etc.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
If possible want slow development as have to pay the loan and the plan to moving in will have to start planning already n now other units r still under construction will not be favourable with dirty roads etc.

I also wish they can go slow.. I'm have no plan yet even TOP end next year..

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only assurance we have the project is completed no issues with slow or uncompleted projects as in some earlier projects where dev. goes bankrupt or such ,downside is loan is dispersed n we must service it.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just got letter for 6th payment ,plastering of internal n external walls ,very fast going to be ready soon I suppose their target of December is achievable.

Looks like you will collect the key before us.. Dun mind bring all of us go in look see look see..
I can't access into it without the access card & the guard won't let me in..

KOHJE

Alfrescian
Loyal
ks2750, you are back!
Any comment on Senibong Cove ? I bought a property there.
Apologies for hijack this thread because I never see ks2750 at SC thread.

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother, today you PMS ya...?? :smile::smile:

Also no need to lash out at the person who wrote the facts , just because u don't like ppl to know the facts of this place.. Everytime u too free no need to post ya.. Do something more productive pls. just because u are stressed paying your bank loan and losing money everyday does not mean u need to write small talks - it doesn't help :smile: :biggrin:
a good property no need to be desperately promoted .

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also no need to lash out at the person who wrote the facts , just because u don't like ppl to know the facts of this place.. Everytime u too free no need to post ya.. Do something more productive pls. just because u are stressed paying your bank loan and losing money everyday does not mean u need to write small talks - it doesn't help :smile: :biggrin:
a good property no need to be desperately promoted .

Hi, MISSED THE NS BOAT EXPERT Ks2750..
I heard that you oso missed the Eco Botanic boat.. How come you so jialet one..
Think you have no luck in buying FH pty.. So better stick on to your one & only 99+30Yr LH lah :p:biggrin:

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like you will collect the key before us.. Dun mind bring all of us go in look see look see..
I can't access into it without the access card & the guard won't let me in..
No problem anytime can go in together n maybe have a bbq to start off our new journey .

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, MISSED THE NS BOAT EXPERT Ks2750..
I heard that you oso missed the Eco Botanic boat.. How come you so jialet one..
Think you have no luck in buying FH pty.. So better stick on to your one & only 99+30Yr LH lah :p:biggrin:
Aiyah once a loser always a loser ,a sore loser n a born loser venting his anger on the investers rather then venturing out .

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Comfy,

How do you know or calculate your number?

Thanks.

The law firm actually send you a stack of document which all written in Malay. Together with your home address and nusa sentral address but in English down there you actually can see your house no.:smile: