• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the photo. The nearest lots are ph5 type E.. followed by ph4 type E.. & furthest from the photo are ph5 type D which progressing very fast. These rolls are among some of the best with unblock view facing the football field..

If is confirmed.. one more security access point should be over here

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the photo. The nearest lots are ph5 type E.. followed by ph4 type E.. & furthest from the photo are ph5 type D which progressing very fast. These rolls are among some of the best with unblock view facing the football field..

If that is the case. I would be very happy so convenient. Lol

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow you look very familiar with the surrounding think go there very often ba. Lol

Last edited:

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow you look very familiar with the surrounding think go there very often ba. Lol
I'm more familiar with ph4 & 5 only.. cos mine is ph5
I used to go to Bt. Indah jalan jalan every 1-2-mths.. & sometimes will go over NS to check their progress

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm more familiar with ph4 & 5 only.. cos mine is ph5
I used to go to Bt. Indah jalan jalan every 1-2-mths.. & sometimes will go over NS to check their progress
Oh so usually you travel by first or second link. How you go NS? Any shortcut.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh so usually you travel by first or second link. How you go NS? Any shortcut.

Usually I travel by 2nd link..
There isn't any so-called shortcut.. I usually exit galah patah.. Then at the T-junction, turn right & go straight to NS. After look see look see then go for Bt. Indah jalan jalan

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometime travel by first link didn't really know the way. In the end take a very long way not sure anyway to go in a shorter distance.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometime travel by first link didn't really know the way. In the end take a very long way not sure anyway to go in a shorter distance.

If travel by 1st link.. Think I will go by this way..
After custom.. pass by shell.. turn left down to city sq.. Go straight & then travel along the coast to Danga bay.. After Danga bay turn left & travel by coastal highway.. Exit to Horizon hills.. After pass Horizon hills main gate.. In front turn left to Nusa Idaman and cut thru to NS

kengheng23

Alfrescian
Loyal
If travel by 1st link.. Think I will go by this way..
After custom.. pass by shell.. turn left down to city sq.. Go straight & then travel along the coast to Danga bay.. After Danga bay turn left & travel by coastal highway.. Exit to Horizon hills.. After pass Horizon hills main gate.. In front turn left to Nusa Idaman and cut thru to NS

If travel by 1st link..
After custom.. pass by shell.. keep right and go all the way until you hit the coastal highway..All the way and Exit to Horizon hills.. After pass Horizon hills main gate.. In front turn left to Nusa Idaman and cut thru to NS .This may be the better way,no need to turn here and there.Happy driving

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
If travel by 1st link..
After custom.. pass by shell.. keep right and go all the way until you hit the coastal highway..All the way and Exit to Horizon hills.. After pass Horizon hills main gate.. In front turn left to Nusa Idaman and cut thru to NS .This may be the better way,no need to turn here and there.Happy driving
Thanks bro

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
If travel by 1st link..

Thanks for info..

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just got letter for 6th payment ,plastering of internal n external walls ,very fast going to be ready soon I suppose their target of December is achievable.