• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Duta Page

mimosa

D'Rich indeed a good hidden gem. I personally visited the condo site, its quite near to future's central park which will cost IJM million of ringgit to be built. Was told by one construction worker there IJM spotted incorrect size of steel diameter used while doing the foundation, and they have to replaced all that batch which cost them thousand of ringgits.
Was told by the sales that the group of Sri Langkan bought many units of D'Rich, hence the foreign quota is full oredi.

Hi, i just searched about this forum as I came to know this D'Rich in sales exhibition in JB City Square yesterday. I am the first time home buyer and currently looking around the Iskhandar area. The property price shoot up so much which at first I thought to buy a double storey terrace house (my friend bought one in Bukit Indah at 230k+ few years back, now cost almost 500k for new launch) Hence my savings seems only enough for me to look at condo/apartment now.

Can I checked did anyone one know about how the rental market in Nusajaya/Bukit Indah area? Will the condo have the rental market? How much will the rental be per month? I am a Malaysian working in Singapore (currently rent a room in Singapore), so thinking if i buy the D'Rich, I may stay there and rent out others room to reduce the burden to pay installment.

Hope can get the advice/information from others. Thank you.

mimosa

Hi just wonder have anyone here bought D'Rich? Think to go to view the show units at this coming National Day as I was told only a few units left. Can anyone advice if rent out the whole unit (3 rooms) what will be the rental like? And if renting out room (eg. Malaysian working in Spore / students) how much likely the rental? Thanks very much as I am first time home buyer, no experience and exposure to these aspect before

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello guys

any idea ND showhouse still open ? finally ex colleagues are open mind , so wanna bring them to see a few gd. developments ....

thanks.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello guys

any idea ND showhouse still open ? finally ex colleagues are open mind , so wanna bring them to see a few gd. developments ....

thanks.

Sis Crystal

The ND sales office has been relocated to the shophouses behind Habib.

If you need good assistance, please contact Marcus Soh who is one of the Sales persons there.

Email: [email protected]
HP: 016 754 7364

Good chap.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi just wonder have anyone here bought D'Rich? Think to go to view the show units at this coming National Day as I was told only a few units left. Can anyone advice if rent out the whole unit (3 rooms) what will be the rental like? And if renting out room (eg. Malaysian working in Spore / students) how much likely the rental? Thanks very much as I am first time home buyer, no experience and exposure to these aspect before

I was looking at it but felt it was too far from the main gate. But please do not misunderstand, the entire Nusa Duta estate is well situated and near to amenities.

We should be buying more for stay as IMHO, the rental market in Iskandar is not as bullish as we would like it to be. But the bros and sisters here may disagree with me.

I have a Nusa Duta Cluster Semi-D here and looking at around MYR 3,000 for rental if that helps to give you a yardstick for estimation.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow , marcus is really efficient , so fast reply my email liao ...
only semi D showhouse is available to view , cluster still under construction ...

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was looking at it but felt it was too far from the main gate. But please do not misunderstand, the entire Nusa Duta estate is well situated and near to amenities.

We should be buying more for stay as IMHO, the rental market in Iskandar is not as bullish as we would like it to be. But the bros and sisters here may disagree with me.

I have a Nusa Duta Cluster Semi-D here and looking at around MYR 3,000 for rental if that helps to give you a yardstick for estimation.

hmm , RM3k enough to cover monthly mortgage ?

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have contacted century bus but they do not have school bus service to schools in Jurong. They only have bus service to schools in Woodlands, Sembawang and Yishun. Anybody knows any school bus service to schools in Jurong?

Ah...I am not sure then.
But trust them to use CW-3?