• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nursing is a profession - Prof Satkunanantham

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nursing is a middle-income jobs that should go to sinkees. It is time for the government to raise the salaries of nurses. One way to raise their salaries to allow them to do more after being trained.

Aside, when a scholar is getting treatment in hospitals, nurses should take the opportunity to give these morons the shaft.

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nursing is a middle-income jobs that should go to sinkees. It is time for the government to raise the salaries of nurses. One way to raise their salaries to allow them to do more after being trained.

Aside, when a scholar is getting treatment in hospitals, nurses should take the opportunity to give these morons the shaft.

Yeah, I agree brother. Working in the hospital is not easy. Long hours, demanding patients and their family members. Instead of encouraging more locals to go for nursing courses and increasing their salaries, the pappies chose the short cut ways of bringing in foreign nurses and students who did not mind the lower salary.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Raise salaries of nurses? Then where will the fat bonuses for National Healthcare Group, Singhealth, Alexandra Health etc come from?

More cheap FT nurses please. 6.9 million population please. :wink:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng agrees with prof suaku! well said! :biggrin: doctors only see u every morning to say 'hi' and charge u consultant fee whereas nurses are there 24 / 7!

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they should sack the dumbass scholar that wrote that footnote.

Not the fault of the writer. PM, DPMs and other senior cabinet ministers would have gone through and approved the final document. That they did not pick this up is indicative of their attitudes; don't be fooled by DPM Teo's amendments etc. These were not oversights - these are the views of the people who endorse the entire document.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng says: eh, dun look down on missy hor! when u r warded in hospital missy bohchup u really sibeh helpless, hopeless n miserable leh! :biggrin:

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This TCH, who has the post of DPM and whatever, should not only have his minister pay cut by at least 50%, he should go back to school for English lessons.

You don't go to make a speech and never proof-read the script you have on hand.. you cannot depend entirely on others to do this job. Great speakers do their own scripts, because they want their OWN words to be heard, to motivate, to inspire, to move.. and to persuade and convince, or simply just telling their own story which no one else could put down in it's entirety.

TCH made the mistake of NOT going through his script, making me believe that he doesn't take this speech in parliament that seriously.

TCH made the second mistake of saying "others" informed him of the error!! Even if others did, you probably shouldn't admit it, as the first mistake is really BAD already. Instead of doing some damage control to repair whatever is left of his image, he actually tells us all that others told him of HIS mistake. If you can't see the error, even after you done it.. which he should have done (in my opinion). for all good speakers usually review their own speeches to try to spot areas for improvements, and also to check that they did not make guffaws and errors.

Why are we allowing such simple and careless mistakes to go on? As a DPM, TCH should really show some class and responsibility and ADMIT his errors, to all.. and then take some actions to show that he means what he says (on correcting errors and showing that he will NOT make simple and careless mistakes again)

I was disappointed when TCH kept asking students "what do you think?", when he was asked questions by them (in a previous incident), even more infuriated when the student who spoke his mind on his blog, was called to his office, made to give a public apology.. and now.. THIS!!

I have no respect for TCH. Why is he a DPM? He should resign from this post and let a better person take over, before he makes more FANTASTIC mistakes.

boomtown

Alfrescian
Loyal
TCH made the mistake of NOT going through his script, making me believe that he doesn't take this speech in parliament that seriously.

TCH made the second mistake of saying "others" informed him of the error!! Even if others did, you probably shouldn't admit it, as the first mistake is really BAD already.

tch has been sleeping on the job for such long time, snoring away in the parliament.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imo, he/she should be given a warning. The people who cleared the report and made use of it in parliament should be sacked.

No GD, it was after-all an honest mistake. Allow them to move on.

Its not fair to sack the Gurkha constable and retain the Minister in Mas Selamat Case. Worst still offer that bumbling guy a higher post.

Gong Xi Fai Cai.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No GD, it was after-all an honest mistake. Allow them to move on.

Its not fair to sack the Gurkha constable and retain the Minister in Mas Selamat Case. Worst still offer that bumbling guy a higher post.

Gong Xi Fai Cai.

Gong Xi Fa Cai to you bro.

If you refer to the MSK case, DISD kept his job. The Dir in-charge took the rap.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gong Xi Fa Cai to you bro.

If you refer to the MSK case, DISD kept his job. The Dir in-charge took the rap.

Anyway, the Dir-in-Charge was already retired and was just there as a temporary. So he in actual fact lost noting but his pay as Dir I/C. The previous pension and medical stays.

Feel sorry for the Nepali who was "banished" to the Himalayas forever.

Have a good time. I think we people are enjoying more then the other "well-to-do, rich and famous" people of Singapore

biondi

Alfrescian
Loyal
This type of simple statement just show how out of touch the PAP is. To them, blue collar jobs are of low value.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal

Feel sorry for the Nepali who was "banished" to the Himalayas forever.

Have a good time. I think we people are enjoying more then the other "well-to-do, rich and famous" people of Singapore

I didn't feel sorry for the Nepali. How the fuck did he let a limping man slip out of a toilet window, and then not catch him after that?!?

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I didn't feel sorry for the Nepali. How the fuck did he let a limping man slip out of a toilet window, and then not catch him after that?!?

That is truly strange.

Even Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot or Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes will both give up on this mysterious case.

Last edited:

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
11356_259768927488379_1159898099_n.jpg

I have spoken

What do you think?