• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Number of rich in Singapore on the rise

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
that would be true if i was richer 10 years ago and now im poor,on the contrary my wealth level has not really changed much and in fact its slightly better now but my wellbeing has plunged......my wellbeing is determined by the amount of shitskins and putang ina mos that im surrounded by.....the higher the level the worse my wellbeing.

You have to change your mindset and learn how to embrace cultural diversity.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite true. Look bro, even my KTV marmiee tells me that many china chicks under her, have qualified for OCBC Priority Banking (need 200K deposit to qualify). They manage to save about a quarter million SGD each after working for 2-3 years.

Really bro, how many of us here have 200K in bank account? and these chicks are retired KTV whores from china and they are already so "accomplished" in their sg career.

pity that we never tax them.

The chicks may not be the owner of the funds. Now you can open RMB account in OCBC and funds can be transferred from HK or China. Keep it in RMB or convert it to SGD. White or black? No one knows and no one is telling. Bankers see only money. No money, no talk.

How to tax a chick? All cash transactions. It is easier to tax a hawker in SG than to tax a chick from China.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
this shows that spreading ur legs pay,just like PAP prostitutes and the country.

Do you want pride or money, bro?

It is not easy for us to achieve the second highest per-capita GDP in the world.

Look, Dubai welcomes foreign workers and talents like us but foreigners still risk getting jailed or expelled if they tramp on locals + they will never qualify for citizenships or scholarships. We not provide free scholarships for them but graduate scholars who call us dogs to prove our undying willingness to the world. We happened to work a little harder to achieve our nation's splendid wealth-status. Trust me, this is why Dubai will never reach our level.

Last edited:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
i embrace cultural diversity but selectively,im not a open house geylang whore like the familee.

Even a customer visiting a whore house in Geylang knows the basic rules. Respect the OKT if you want to get shiok shiok whores, no zee seow in the premises, behave decently, treat the whores nicely, etc. Those foreigners in SG, the pinoys, the ang mohs, ah nehs, etc do not even behave like guests in this country. Most of them think this country is a cowboy town, they can do whatever they like and the pappies will take no action.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even a customer visiting a whore house in Geylang knows the basic rules. Respect the OKT if you want to get shiok shiok whores, no zee seow in the premises, behave decently, treat the whores nicely, etc. Those foreigners in SG, the pinoys, the ang mohs, ah nehs, etc do not even behave like guests in this country. Most of them think this country is a cowboy town, they can do whatever they like and the pappies will take no action.

Good brother, don't you agree that people who open legs in life and learn live without pride, are less-bitter souls than us?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is not easy for us to achieve the second highest per-capita GDP in the world.

Look, Dubai welcomes foreign workers and talents like us but foreigners still risk getting jailed or expelled if they tramp on locals + they will never qualify for citizenships or scholarships. We not provide free scholarships for scholars who call us dogs to prove our undying willingness to the world, that we work a little harder to achieve our nation's splendid wealth-status. Trust me, this is why Dubai will never reach our level.

who gives a fark i was happier 10 years ago and my well being was greater,wtf does it even mean "our level" or second highest per capital gdp?i can tell u the rest of world dont give a fark,when i was in australia i was happy and i certainly didnt give a fark about singapore.....contrary to what PAP believes,people can actually have a life outside of singapore and the world will not blink an eye if singapore were to disappear off the face of the earth one day.singapore is not the center of the universe.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
with more sinkie uncles and peks withdrawing their cpf money for male enhancing drugs, sg is definitely on the rise. :p

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Look, Dubai welcomes foreign workers and talents like us but foreigners still risk getting jailed or expelled if they tramp on locals + they will never qualify for citizenships or scholarships. We not provide free scholarships for scholars who call us dogs to prove our undying willingness to the world, that we work a little harder to achieve our nation's splendid wealth-status. Trust me, this is why Dubai will never reach our level.
Call it pride or call it nationalism, no country can beat Japan. The Japs are intensely xenophobic but in SG, xenophobia is akin to committing a crime. It is sheer stupidity to grant free scholarship to foreigners while the local students have to pay. It is madness to allow foreigners to buy subsidized HDB flats, who sublet the flats, balek kampong to reside and still, they can get the rental incomes.

Dubai is for the Dubai nationals; no foreigners are considered their nationals if not born in the country. LHL said SG belongs to every one. Why should we do NS to protect foreigners?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Call it pride or call it nationalism, no country can beat Japan. ?

That's because the Japanese are a superior culture so they don't want their country polluted with inferior cultures.

Singapore on the other hand has always been a shit hole so what difference does it make if more shit is added to the original shit. The new shit may smell a bit different from the original shit but it still stinks.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Call it pride or call it nationalism, no country can beat Japan. The Japs are intensely xenophobic but in SG, xenophobia is akin to committing a crime. It is sheer stupidity to grant free scholarship to foreigners while the local students have to pay. It is madness to allow foreigners to buy subsidized HDB flats, who sublet the flats, balek kampong to reside and still, they can get the rental incomes.

Dubai is for the Dubai nationals; no foreigners are considered their nationals if not born in the country. LHL said SG belongs to every one. Why should we do NS to protect foreigners?

lets face the truth our universities are nothing but whorehouses.....while we are busy begging these so called "talent" from 3rd countries to come attend our universities and paying for their everything,america n australia n uk are collecting money hand over fist over those who wants to study in their universities....even 2nd rate universities are more in demand than our so called "highly ranked" whore houses.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's because the Japanese are a superior culture so they don't want their country polluted with inferior cultures.

Singapore on the other hand has always been a shit hole so what difference does it make if more shit is added to the original shit. The new shit may smell a bit different from the original shit but it still stinks.

thanks bro,what u said is true even if its truth mixed with unpleasant hard truth....Singapore has always been a shit hole filled with shit...when i first stepped into australia 3 years ago i was shocked....

let me screenshot this so i can use for future reference.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
u are right why dont u ask ur mother and daughter to go become whores....all they need is money no need pride or sanity.

sweet i will be able to join them soon.4.5 percent my god.

chill bro, this is the second time you scold my mother in SBF. I do respect your mother as much as you respect mine.

You see, I am just sharing some secret of our nation's success, didn't mean to offend your mum and daughter. I see that you wish to join these HNWIs; you have to either open your legs like them or enslave those who open their legs with debts.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chill bro, this is the second time you scold my mother in SBF. I do respect your mother as much as you respect mine.

You see, I am just sharing some secret of our nation's success, didn't mean to offend your mum and daughter. I see that you wish to join these HNWIs; you have to either open your legs like them or enslave those who open their legs with debts.

bro i dont resort to mom insults like some dogs in this forum namely HK14k,but the situation sets itself up.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

let me once again congratulate u on one of the rare moments when we agree with one another and are in unity.singapore is a shithole,prolly like many tiong cities another shithole which happens to have lots of money,it will never have class,taste or culture,depth or humanity like australia or other ang moh societies.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bro i have to say once again im close to tears,ur brutal honesty so rare and fleeting has moved me so much,thank you leong sam!!!!

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lets face the truth our universities are nothing but whorehouses.....while we are busy begging these so called "talent" from 3rd countries to come attend our universities and paying for their everything,america n australia n uk are collecting money hand over fist over those who wants to study in their universities....even 2nd rate universities are more in demand than our so called "highly ranked" whore houses.

I hope you are already out of sg since you detest sg so much.
Don't be a ball-less bitter soul if you are still stuck in it.