• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat NTUC wanna pay me $20 for half an hour

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
But…. I could earn more by er doing my work in my job.

94859854-91D4-40BE-96AD-C5D53C534257.jpeg

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Book 30 min appt with I cum Advisor
Meet your taste
Receive a handjob ..... done
Pay her with the voucher

preview.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

RETARDED+UNREALISTIC insurance policy by NTUC Income: pay lump sum $2 mil premium at 40, get total payout of $13.1 mil if you live till 120​

https://shrtcô.de/eYsFkp
sorry man, it sounds like a con job to me. Who can tell how long you can live?

plus do you take into account the inflation rate or if money is still used for the economy 80 years later? Things are changing on Earth and by the time, as in this case of 80 years later, do you think insurance is still relevant to the society or if the insurance company is still around by that time.