• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GUESS THE RACE of this GRAB Passenger : "She cursed me with all the idiotic words': Woman makes private-hire driver wait half hour for payment

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

'She cursed me with all the idiotic words': Woman makes private-hire driver wait half hour for payment​

MAY 20, 2023PUBLISHED AT 10:36 AM
ByFARAH DALEY

20230519_cats_stomp.jpg

A passenger turned nasty despite making a private-hire driver wait 30 minutes for her to pay him for her ride.
Stomp

A passenger turned nasty despite making a private-hire driver wait 30 minutes for her to pay him for her ride.
Stomp contributor Mr Wong shared with Stomp how disappointed he was with the encounter that happened on Thursday night (May 18)
"I have been driving since I retired from the army and recently, encountered a lot of unreasonable passengers even with fare evasion," he said.

"I do not understand why people behave like that.
"They think drivers make a lot of money but we face so many problems with the app provider for the ride and the rental is so high.
"We hardly earn a living.

"I am disappointed with an experience involving a lady I picked up from Little India going to Punggol.
"The fare was $33.60.

"When I arrived at the destination, she said that she had no cash and her phone battery was low.

"She also mentioned she had to go up to the house and charge the phone before paying the fare through PayNow.

"I waited for half an hour and there was no payment until I had to message her and tell her I was going to make a police report.

"Then she transferred and started to curse with all the idiotic words.

paynow%201.jpg
PHOTO: Stomp
paynow%202.jpg
"I never expected such a high-end person with education to behave like this."

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/s...erral&utm_campaign=A1+trending&utm_content=c1

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The driver also an idiot right?

If…. The paynow payment was made as per time stamp, then he would have received a notification that he received a payment.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
should have extra $10 charge for tolerating the fucking smell, what a bitch
likely not the first time she tried this trick

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
should have extra $10 charge for tolerating the fucking smell, what a bitch
likely not the first time she tried this trick
No need to look very far for these inconsiderate shitty race. You go any HDB housing estates and you will realise the motherfucking jokers who push supermarket trolley all the way from the supermarket to their flat are usually these motherfucking Indians. They will then dump the trolley in the void deck.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All this could have been prevented if you had stuck with the old ways of riding a taxi: you flag for one, call for one or wait at a designated taxi stand, you board the taxi, reach your destination, pay the fare, alight from the taxi and carry on with your day.

No need to give ratings, no need to chat on an app, no need for additional bullshit and drama.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
All this could have been prevented if you had stuck with the old ways of riding a taxi: you flag for one, call for one or wait at a designated taxi stand, you board the taxi, reach your destination, pay the fare, alight from the taxi and carry on with your day.

No need to give ratings, no need to chat on an app, no need for additional bullshit and drama.
Gaslighter... mai keep gong lanjiao wei...

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

'She cursed me with all the idiotic words': Woman makes private-hire driver wait half hour for payment​

ByFARAH DALEY

20230519_cats_stomp.jpg

Stomp

Stomp contributor Mr Wong shared with Stomp how disappointed he was with the encounter that happened on Thursday night (May 18)
"I have been driving since I retired from the army and recently, encountered a lot of unreasonable passengers even with fare evasion," he said.

"They think drivers make a lot of money but we face so many problems with the app provider for the ride and the rental is so high.

"I am disappointed with an experience involving a lady I picked up from Little India going to Punggol.
"The fare was $33.60.

"When I arrived at the destination, she said that she had no cash and her phone battery was low.

"She also mentioned she had to go up to the house and charge the phone before paying the fare through PayNow.

"I waited for half an hour and there was no payment until I had to message her and tell her I was going to make a police report.

paynow%201.jpg
paynow%202.jpg

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/s...erral&utm_campaign=A1+trending&utm_content=c1
Low ses want to act high ses

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

ByFARAH DALEY

20230519_cats_stomp.jpg

Stomp

"The fare was $33.60.

paynow%201.jpg
paynow%202.jpg

Why is the serf driver so impatient?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Even an old fart like me has adapted to the new way of hiring a ride. I have Grab, Gojek, Tada apps installed on my phone. I am surprised a young chap like you is stuck with the old ways.:biggrin: I would ask for the driver's phone number and pay him during the ride while we chat along the way. No drama, unlike the smelly shitskin cunt. I sympathise with the driver.