• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NS man suffered a heart attack during his IPPT training in Maju camp

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Surprise indeed that Maju camp is still around. Should just demolished it and forget about its bad legacy. Nothing good comes out of it.

Maju easier to run because its not a track circuit.
When union farm was still next door got motivation to run when aroma of the frying of paper wrapped chicken waft in....after ippt go tabao home.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Previously from battalion. This CB battalion damn fucked up. Had the best troops(best armour unit during NS) but can fail ATEC during ICT. Really different commanders brings different soldiers. Each year without fail got exercise. Then finally they MR and I got transferred to brigade. Hong kan liao, first brigade ICT is Ex. Wallaby. Wah, prepare company letter, mp letter prepare to go defer during the briefing. After sitting down in the auditorium for 1 hour listening to the talks by the commanders, decided not to defer. The reason? Because the commanders gave me a feeling that they knew what they were doing and they treated us with mutual respect. Since that Wallaby exercise, no more call up :biggrin:

ex wallaby is fun! no need dig trench, bx cannot bang down trees LOL quite alot of restrictions by the aussies.. nsf atec 2 done in rockhampton :biggrin: love the canteen food though expensive.. the aussies will trade cigarettes with you for light stick LOL

ICT atec 2 done in gedong :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
ex wallaby is fun! no need dig trench, bx cannot bang down trees LOL quite alot of restrictions by the aussies.. nsf atec 2 done in rockhampton :biggrin: love the canteen food though expensive.. the aussies will trade cigarettes with you for light stick LOL

ICT atec 2 done in gedong :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Later if you see Sleaguepunter, ask him how to smoothen your stay at Gedong. He is the King of Armour here. :biggrin:

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once in a while you will still find some young, reckless and never-say-die PTIs, who believe that pushing you to the limit is good for you.

I had one young PTI once that could not get us to work out properly. He almost gave up and then said in good manner:" common gentlemen, I have to call some of you 'UNCLES' already, can we do this properly or not". gave us a good laugh that day...

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Being a sinkie male sucks. After ord still kena tekan with ippt etc. My life is my own. Not pap. Y should i go ippt etc etc? Fight n defend fts n pinky?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Being a sinkie male sucks. After ord still kena tekan with ippt etc. My life is my own. Not pap. Y should i go ippt etc etc? Fight n defend fts n pinky?

I am a fit guy who exercises regularly but even so, the IPPT is an annoyance.

From window to window, it lurks in your subconscious and your schedule.

Sadly, there're still plenty of idiots who support the IPPT (govt pay your money to exercise, how lucky :rolleyes:)

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

wauhahhaaaa...old kopi IPPT got star awards okay...now no need liao...:smile:...IPPT keeps you fit, young and healthy.