• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NS man suffered a heart attack during his IPPT training in Maju camp

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't insult medics ok. They are you buddy first. MOs hate NSmen and NSF cases.

as much as the medic is my buddy, both he & me know the 8 weeks medic course conduct at ulu pandan is not going to be a life saver. a nurse need to attend school for 3 years before he/she is consider competent to look after patient. a 8 week medic course can compare to a nursing school. i am not insulting, i just being realistic.

as for MO good or not, must see heng suay. the MO at tekong camp 3 want to downgrade me but the major at the board said try try first. KNN... of course the armour medical centre MO is a lanjiaolang, and the farker become our reservist MO after he finish his saf contract. he kenna fark by the CO when he try to keng during ATEC 2. the CO himself is on foot yet this mtf MO want to sit rover.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as much as the medic is my buddy, both he & me know the 8 weeks medic course conduct at ulu pandan is not going to be a life saver. a nurse need to attend school for 3 years before he/she is consider competent to look after patient. a 8 week medic course can compare to a nursing school. i am not insulting, i just being realistic.

I think that Ulu Pandan area is no longer a medic camp. It has been converted to a hostel.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

as for MO good or not, must see heng suay. the MO at tekong camp 3 want to downgrade me but the major at the board said try try first. KNN... of course the armour medical centre MO is a lanjiaolang, and the farker become our reservist MO after he finish his saf contract. he kenna fark by the CO when he try to keng during ATEC 2. the CO himself is on foot yet this mtf MO want to sit rover.

MO as reservists have it the easiest. During war games, most of them are asleep or drinking tea.