• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NS is not a game

Erection69Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You do NS for wat? Waste time?

By the way, this is your unit's logo. The word F.U. suits you also :wink:

zmjcc8.jpg

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the time I signed up for NS, it was because it was required by law, and there was no other way for me. I did not question it, I just did it as my uncles and older cousins did. They complained that it was hard and that they suffered a lot. Well, when my turn came, it was gruelling, but not impossible, and I had fun, and looking back, I enjoyed myself. And sorry to disagree - it was a game. Played by many - not to get caught and charged for wrongdoings. For those who had it bad, I'd say they had to learn to get along, it wasn't as hellish as some people made it out to be. As for those who claim their studies were disrupted, at that age, most would be idling and hanging around malls, loafing around with friends up to no good. Not against NS.

Cheers!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NS can be reduced to 1-1.5 years. why the fucking long reservist period of 10 years, 2-3 weeks each callup. which countries reservist period are longer than SG apart from Israel ? the SG reservist policy is very ludicrous. Fuck PAP !

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
There you go again, you fellas just proved my point.
You are not willing to do your part for the defence and take NS seriously with teh right attitude.

So much for the fake patriotism and fake inspiration of a bunch of losers faking singing the national anthem. I just exposed the fakery. It was fun my frens

Cheers

SanShuPo

Alfrescian
Loyal
There you go again, you fellas just proved my point.
You are not willing to do your part for the defence and take NS seriously with teh right attitude.

So much for the fake patriotism and fake inspiration of a bunch of losers faking singing the national anthem. I just exposed the fakery. It was fun my frens

Cheers

Don't you have to work in McDonald today?:rolleyes:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You do NS for wat? Waste time?

What a stupid question on a lovely Sunday afternoon..

You go and ask the PAP lah..

If given a choice, you think we all want to do NS ahh?

Fuckin waste of my 2 and the half years to defend bapoks like you..

Quote me on this.. If there is war in S'pore one day, I will go AWOL or collect my weapons and shoot the backsides of PAP suckers like you.. Better still I will consider collaborating with the enemies and show them the way to the Istana..

Wa..Ha..Ha..Ha..Ha..Ha..Ha..

Bosco

Alfrescian
Loyal
NS can be reduced to 1-1.5 years. why the fucking long reservist period of 10 years, 2-3 weeks each callup. which countries reservist period are longer than SG apart from Israel ? the SG reservist policy is very ludicrous. Fuck PAP !

It's the reservist period that is long. Period.