• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Old man’s sitting on a porch when he sees a young man walk by, dragging something behind him

Old man says, “What you got there?” and the young man replies, “Chickenwire.” Old man asks , “What’re you doing with chickenwire?” Young man replies “I’m going to catch me some chickens.” The old man laughs and says “You ain’t catching no chickens with chickenwire.

Sure enough, later that evening, the young man walks by with a mess of chickens all caught in the chickenwire.

Next day, old man’s sitting on his porch when the young man comes walking by, dragging something behind him

Old man says, “What you got there?” and the young man replies “Duct tape.” Old man again asks, “What’re you doing with duct tape?” Young man replies “I’m going to catch me some ducks.” The old man laughs and says “You ain’t catching no ducks with duct tape.”

Sure enough, later that evening, the young man walks back with a mess of ducks all wrapped up in the duct tape.

Third day, old man’s sitting on his porch when the young man again comes walking by, dragging something behind him

Old man says, “What you got there?” and the young man replies “Pussy willows.” Old man says “Wait up, let me get my hat.”

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"Excuse me," I said to the woman sat in front of me on the bus, "You have some semen on the back of your jacket."

"It's definitely semen," I said, "I don't ejaculate yogurt"

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1690509239616.jpeg