• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too busy being neighbourly with busty sao? :wink:

Why not you hold the fort with your exploits?

My occasional forays into Pattaya and sporadic attacks into Baccara are nothing but candlelight compared to his beaming sun rays. Food talk is definitely not my forte as I'm also a ball-less sinkie a.k.a. non-meat eater.:po_O:(

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gas Chamber
Volkswagen accused of subjecting monkeys and humans to gas emissions testing.
gas_chamber__elihu_duayer.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shithole Scrabble Encore
A spokesperson for the 55-nation African Union has responded on Thursday to Donald Trump's alleged "shithole" remarks by pointing out many Africans arrived in the U.S. as slaves.
Ebba Kalondo said:
“Given the historical reality of how many Africans arrived in the United States as slaves, this statement flies in the face of all accepted behavior and practice,”
Pete Kreine

shithole_scrabble_encore__pete_kreiner-1.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the IOC has barred Russian athletes from competing in the 2018 Olympics. This follows allegations of state-sponsored doping by the Russians during the Sochi games in 2014.

no_olympics__john_daly.jpg