• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Corruption test

corruption_test__oleksy_kustovsky_GcLmk23.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
World Economic Forum...who needs this ?
WEF where rich elites meet at Swiss resort to discuss peace, poverty and humanity…

world_economic_forum_who_needs_this___vinod_tripathi.jpg

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
General Cosgrove was interviewed on TV recently.

Please read his reply to the lady who interviewed him concerning guns and children.

Regardless of how you feel about gun laws, you have to love this!

This is one of the best comeback lines of all time.

This is a portion of an ABC interview between a female journalist, Leigh Sales and General Cosgrove who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting his military headquarters.

LEIGH SALES:

So, General Cosgrove, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base?

GENERAL COSGROVE:

We ae going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery and shooting.

LEIGH SALES:

Shooting! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?

GENERAL COSGROVE:

I don't see why, they will be properly supervised on the rifle range.

LEIGH SALES:

Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?

GENERAL COSGROVE:

I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm.

LEIGH SALES:

But you are equipping them to become violent killers.

GENERAL COSGROVE:

Well, Ma'am, you are equipped to be a prostitute, but you are not one, are you?

The broadcast went silent for 46 seconds and when it returned, the interview was over.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
A marksman walks into a weapons store, looking to buy a new scope for his sniper rifle. The marksman tells the owner he wants the best one available.The owner shows him a piece and says “This one has a reach of over 1 km. That’s so far, you can see crystal clear my apartment from here. Third floor, fourth one from the left.”

The marksman grabs the scope and looks in the direction the shop owner was pointing. Then he says “I’m impressed! I really can see it clearly from here! In fact, I can even tell that there’s a man and a woman both naked on the balcony.”

The shop owner, realising what was going on, says “Tell you what: You can keep this scope free of charge, if you shoot my wife in the head and that guy in the dick.”
And as he says it, he hands over two bullets to the marksman.

The marksman replies “Hold your horses old man, give me few seconds here and I should be able to do it with only one bullet!”

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
India: Wealthy gets richer.
Rising Income inequality-worldwide.
India's Finance Minister presented Economic Survey in the Parliament which says the Nation would grow 7.5% in 208-19 which is rosy, given the slowdown in world economy. But a recent Oxfam survey has found 1% of India's rich cornered 73% wealth generated in 2017 in India which happens to be a trend worldwide too. So whose growth are we talking about!!

:rolleyes:

rising_income_inequality_worldwide___sajith_kumar.jpg