• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No gun control
no_gun_control___amorim.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tour guides from Slender West Lake scenic area receive smile training with chopsticks and mobile phones ahead of China's National Day in Yangzhou, Jiangsu province. PHOTO BY REUTERS

75DAF7F6592142329C7671DDF80106B6.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gun Stocks Soar After Las Vegas Shooting
Pete Kreiner
Stock prices for U.S firearm companies rose sharply this week after the internet became awash with rumours and witness statements that multiple gunmen were involved in the mass-shooting of concert-goers in Las Vegas despite media reports to the contrary, with some jittery buyers fearful that a sinister deep state plot was underway to tighten gun laws.
05 Oct 2017
gun_stocks_soar_after_las_vegas_shooting__pete_kreiner.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
A Singapore couple, both well into their 70's, go to a sex therapist's office.

The doctor asks, 'What can I do for you?'
The man says, 'Will you watch us have sexual intercourse?'
The doctor raises both eyebrows, but he is so amazed that such an elderly couple is asking for sexual advice that he agrees.

When the couple finishes, the doctor says, 'There's absolutely nothing wrong with the way you have intercourse..'

He thanks them for coming, wishes them good luck, charges them $50 and says good bye.

The next week, the same couple returns and asks the sex therapist to watch again. The sex therapist is a bit puzzled, but agrees.

This happens several weeks in a row. The couple makes an appointment, has intercourse with no problems, pays the doctor, then leaves.

Finally, after 3 months of this routine, the doctor says, 'I'm sorry, but I have to ask. Just what are you trying to find out?'

The man says, 'We're not trying to find out anything. She's married; so we can't go to her house. I'm married; and we can't go to my house.

The Holiday Inn charges $175. The Hilton charges $210.
We do it here for $50, and best of all...

Medisave pays $40 of it and as Pioneer Generation we get a rebate from the Govt.

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
bloody hexx.. i didnt know u are capable of telling such funny jokes

nice one.. :smile:

LOL-900x690.jpg

The man says, 'We're not trying to find out anything. She's married; so we can't go to her house. I'm married; and we can't go to my house.

The Holiday Inn charges $175. The Hilton charges $210.
We do it here for $50, and best of all...

Medisave pays $40 of it and as Pioneer Generation we get a rebate from the Govt.