• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
aisle.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
8E08FC92-DF06-4CF2-8970-9C59867F6966.jpeg

PNG Air (Budget airlines) flying between Port Moresby to Jayapura (part of Papua island but in Indonesia)... the air hostess can’t stop laughing at their passengers...

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Book VS Smartphone
Ajeg
The Smartphone defects are Reflected in the addictive, that affect the health and behavior of the person, while the book remains a faithful friend who does not harm his companion.

book_vs_smartphone__ajeg_bTRn5of.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Time Magazine Person of the Year: Jamal Khashoggi
Pete Kreiner
With all due respect please tell me one reason why Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi was named Time Magazine Person of the Year, other than to prove some sort of political point against Donald Trump and Saudi Arabia, which coincidentally I don't really give a f**k about but I like to know these things.

rected_time_magazine_person_of_the_year_cover_1__pete_kreiner.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Feeling rosy?

The professor was telling his early morning class, "I've found that the best way to start the day is to exercise for five minutes, take a deep breath of fresh air, and then have a bowl of delicious cereal with raisins and almonds and a cup of green tea and finish with a cold shower. Then I feel rosy all over."

A sleepy voice from the back of the room said, " Tell us more about Rosy."