• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
camel toe.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Black Fri?

Just to remind you that today is Black Friday. So massive amount of discounts available for online purchases.

But please be careful about what you buy online and check out the seller very carefully.

Friend of mine from another group just lost RM468 on a Penis Enlarger as the bastards sent him a magnifying glass.

The only instructions that came along with it were "DO NOT USE IN SUNLIGHT"

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
*A Golfing Story*

Alan (Fong) who lived in the north of England, decided to go golfing in Scotland with his buddy, Chris.

So they loaded up Alan's minivan and headed north.

After driving for a few hours, they got caught in a terrible blizzard.

So they pulled into a nearby farm and asked the attractive lady who answered the door if they could spend the night.

'I realize it's terrible weather out there and I have this huge house all to myself, but I'm recently widowed,' she explained, 'and I'm afraid the neighbours will talk if I let you stay in my house.'

'Don't worry,' Alan said. 'We'll be happy to sleep in the barn. And if the weather breaks, we'll be gone at first light.'

The lady agreed, and the two men found their way to the barn and settled in for the night.

Come morning, the weather had cleared, and they got on their way. They enjoyed a great weekend of golf.

But about nine months later, Alan got an unexpected letter from an attorney.

It took him a few minutes to figure it out, but he finally determined that it was from the attorney of that attractive widow he had met on the golf weekend.

He dropped in on his friend Chris and asked, "Chris, do you remember that good-looking widow from the farm we stayed at on our golf holiday in Scotland about 9 months ago ?"

'Yes, I do,' said Chris.

'Did you, er, happen to get up in the middle of the night, go up to the house and pay her a visit ?'

'Well, um, yes!,' Chris said, a little embarrassed about being found out, 'I have to admit that I did.'

'And did you happen to give her my name instead of telling her your name ?'

Chris's face turned beet red and he said, 'Yeah, look, I'm sorry, buddy. I'm afraid I did.' 'Why do you ask ?'

*’She just died and left me everything.!!'*

And you thought the ending would be different, didn't you ?...

I know you smiled.!!. Now keep that smile for the rest of the day!

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Birds and Bees

A mother and her young inquisitive son were flying Singapore Airlines from Singapore to New York.

The son (who had been looking out the window) turned to his mother and asked, *'If dogs have baby dogs and cats have baby cats,* why don't planes have baby planes????

'The mother (who couldn't think of an answer) told her son to *ask the pretty flight attendant.*

So the boy dutifully asked the flight attendant, 'If dogs have baby dogs and cats have baby cats, why don't planes have baby planes?'

The flight attendant responded, *'Did your mother tell you to ask me that?'*

The little boy admitted that she did.

“Well, then, tell your mother that there are no baby planes because *Singapore Airlines always pulls out on time.*

*Now, let your mother explain that to you.!!!”*