• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Star of BitCoin :cool:

star_of_bitcoin__rodrigo_de_matos.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Short Facts......ON WOMEN
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Wife : "why are u home so early?"
Hubby : "My boss said go to hell!"

Doctor : How is ur headache ?
Patient : she's out of town

No Man Can Ever Be Satisfied with 4 things in life:
(1) Mobile
(2) Automobile
(3) TV
(4) Wife
Because, there is always a better model in his neighbourhood

Compromising does not mean you are wrong and your wife is right.
It only means that the safety of your head is much more important than your ego!

Whisky is a brilliant invention.
One double and you start feeling single again.

It is said that when a woman closes her eyes, she sees the person she love the most and when a man does that.
The slide show begins.

Funny quote on a husband`s T-Shirt:

All girls are devils,
but my wife is the queen of them
Q - You know why women love shoes?
Ans - Because no matter how much & whatever they eat , the shoes always fit..

Q - Why can't Women Drive well?
Ans - Because there are so many mirrors in a car to distract them..

Q - Why can't Women stand a day in a Jungle? ⛺
Ans - There are no Shopping Centers.

Q - How to save a Dying Woman?
Ans - Tell her about a 90% Sale going on somewhere

Q - If a Woman is Quiet, which day is it?
Ans - Who Cares, just Enjoy that Day

The woman who invented the phrase ...
"All men are the same"
was an Indian woman who lost her husband in a crowd at night.

There are 3 kinds of men in this
world.
Some remain single and make
wonders happen.
Some have girlfriends and see wonders happen.
Rest get married and wonder what happened....
Wives are magicians........
They can change anything into an argument....

Women live a Better, Longer &
Peaceful Life, as compared to men.
WHY?
A very INTELLIGENT man replied:
Women don't have a wife!
Send this to all men for a good laugh and to women who can handle it...

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tra Tra Trumputin
by Guido Kuehn

"Anyone remember the famous Boney M. Song "Rasputin" from 1978? I took the freedom to remaster it. Now I have an earthworm. shit
30 Dec 2017"

tra_tra_trumputin__guido_kuehn.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fast and furious sex :cool:

The husband leans over and asks his wife, "Do you remember the first time we had sex together over fifty years a go? We went behind this very tavern where you leaned against the back fence and I made love to you."

Yes, she says, "I remember it well"

Ok," he says, "How about taking a stroll around there again and we can do it for old time's sake?"

"Oh Charlie, you old devil, that sounds like a crazy, but very good idea!"

There's a police officer sitting in the next booth listening to all this, and having a chuckle to himself. He thinks, "I've got to see these two old-timers having sex against a fence. I'll just keep an eye on them so there's no trouble."

So he follows them. They walk haltingly along, leaning on each other for support, aided by
walking sticks. Finally they get to the back of the tavern and make their way to the fence.

The old lady lifts her skirt and the old man drops his trousers. As she leans against the fence, the old man moves in.

Suddenly they erupt into the most furious sex that the watching policeman has ever seen.

This goes on for about ten minutes. Finally, they both collapse panting on the ground.

The policeman is amazed. He thinks he has learned something about life that he didn't know.

After about half an hour of lying on the ground
recovering, the old couple struggle to their feet and put their clothes back on.

The Policeman, still watching thinks, this was truly amazing. I've got to ask them what their secret is.

As the couple passes, he says to them, "Excuse me, but that was something else. You must've had a fantastic sex life together. Is there some sort of secret to this?"

Shaking, the old man is barely able to reply,

"Fifty years ago that wasn't an electric fence."