• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nostalgia

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Weather bloody hot now! Who remembers ice balls? :p:p:p

Lai have your pick lah.

ice-ball_0.jpg

ice-ball_b_0.jpg

ice-ball_a_0.jpg

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I watched the maiden live performance by the late Feng Fei Fei here!

I watched the Bee Gees from top of a tree trunk ...no money to buy tickets

img0040.jpg

Source:
SINGAPORE PRESS HOLDINGS (SPH)
Source:
SINGAPORE PRESS HOLDINGS (SPH)
Unedited Description Supplied by Transferring Agency:
BRITISH POP GROUP THE BEE GEES AT HYATT HOTEL, SINGAPORE. THE GROUP WILL BE PERFORMING AT THE NATIONAL THEATRE ON APRIL 1ST. FROM LEFT BROTHERS BARRY, ROBIN AND MAURICE GIBB
Covering Date:
17/03/1972
Media - Image No:
PCD0403 - 0040
Negative No:
2003,0999/2/31
Conditions Governing Access:
Application for use (and request for copies) has to be made directly with copyright owner.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So many other countries, most other countries do not have LKY.
Yet the early 1900s still rolled on to 2017.

It is the staggering misforturne that LKY was in Stinkapore.
Which destroyed us all so that he and his gang can laugh all the way to their fucking banks.

Venezuela had oil but not LKY. Venezuela today is a failed state with its remaining citizens eating their pets.

There were many new countries that broke free of colonialism in the 1960s like Singapore. Overwhelming majority of them today are either still Third World, broken apart by civil war or a failed state. Zimbabwe and practically all the nigger countries are doing badly. Even South Africa today isn't doing so good after good white folk no longer rule.

Ah Gong did what he had to do to ensure that sinkies as a whole live well and prosper. Ah Gong was merciful enough to the oppie marxists. They were only given a beating and locked up. If they were arrested by Suharto, all of them, along with their families, would have long ago been executed.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nostalgia of Ah Gong in 1960s Tanjong Pagar. Holding out as a PAP fortress against the oppie hordes up to today!

855301b924ce49349ae162622f52267c.jpg

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Venezuela had oil but not LKY. Venezuela today is a failed state with its remaining citizens eating their pets.

There were many new countries that broke free of colonialism in the 1960s like Singapore. Overwhelming majority of them today are either still Third World, broken apart by civil war or a failed state. Zimbabwe and practically all the nigger countries are doing badly. Even South Africa today isn't doing so good after good white folk no longer rule.

Ah Gong did what he had to do to ensure that sinkies as a whole live well and prosper. Ah Gong was merciful enough to the oppie marxists. They were only given a beating and locked up. If they were arrested by Suharto, all of them, along with their families, would have long ago been executed.

ROTFFLMFAO!!!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Gong's best friend.

he hired an angmo charbor from bay area to help with landscape, greening and planting of trees in and around hdb estates. sg until this day hasn’t credited that charbor with her contributions. all landscaping and tree planting credit go to lky. pap is da best!

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The first tree LKY planted, a Mempat Tree at Holland Circus got uprooted. The idea came from his lover in Taiwan. The more trees he plants the more confused Kwa becums.

Origins
The initiative began as a tree planting campaign on 16 June 1963, when then Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew planted a mempat tree at Holland Circus, which was subsequently removed due to road works in the mid-1970s. The campaign aimed to have at least 5,000 households planting trees in their homes to replenish felled trees in Singapore, induce rain to provide more water, and make Singapore a more pleasant home.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't forget opium trade controlled by British Empire, the governor of Singapore.

Make angmoh rich targeted at the expense of Chinese community.

Why criminal govenor British Empire did not come claim glory today they built Singapore using drug opium money?

Shameful history of Singapore which pap sont like to bring it up. AMJS.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
from forum boss (ex-boss?) in late 90s..seems like all predictions were way off!
---
This is the pleasant part of my site

Looking for the "Lawless Singapore" section? click here

madeonmacrot.gif

swear.gif

awards.gif

This award was given to me at a special ceremony on 26 Jun 97 by the SBA*

A Beginners Guide to Commercial Sex in Singapore
newpurplblk.gif

sam.gif

prosanim.gif

No condom no deal!

Coming Soon : A guide to Singapore's Health Centres
If you thought that Singapore was clean, green and law abiding, the truth is out there! Welcome to

Lawless Singapore
newgreen.gif

The doubtful wisdom of Samuel Leong

newfree.gif

No Microsoft products were used in the creation of this page. Visit the "Boycott Microsoft" site to find out more about the damage being done by this software giant without you even knowing it.
build.gif

Animation created using GIF Builder

piss2.gif

ie_standardanimated.gif

This animation courtesy of "The Sneauman"

Knowledge is Power.

Life is not fair. We all know that. We can't all be born equal. However, knowledge of what is happening around us goes a long way in leveling the playing field. I have therefore assembled a collection of useful snippets of information which I hope will be useful to those who have bothered to visit this page. Please note that the information is presented from my own life experiences and I am sure there will be those who hold different viewpoints and opinions regarding the information which I have gathered. I wish everyone pleasant reading. Those who disagree violently are welcome to flame me at [email protected].

The Corporate world
Product Quality : ISO9000 certification.
Whenever you see an advertisement claiming superior product quality because the manufacturer has been ISO9001/9002 certified, DON'T BE CONNED! In actual fact, the certification is nothing more than a huge paper exercise which involves documenting a series of processes or procedures required to build a product. If they were flawed to begin with, the documentation does nothing except to lock in all the faults.

Notice that top quality Japanese products seldom boast ISO9000 certification. This is because the quality is built in at every single stage of the process as a result of the correct attitude of the top management in ensuring that only the best possible quality leaves the factory.

In fact, it is pretty obvious that in most ISO9000 certified companies, the top management actually does not have much of a clue what ISO is all about. The job of implementation is assigned to some poor employee who is given a high sounding title and enough rope to hang himself should things go wrong.

All the hype in Appointment Notices.
You have heard them all! Hyped up slogans which make every job sound like the dream position you have always wanted. "Want a challenging career?.....join the company that dares to be different! " Yah sure. The company is probably "different" in that it probably more screwed up than most. How about the common line : "We are looking for self starters who can work independently....etc etc". Well all I can say is that if you are a self starter who can work independently, then I suggest you start your own business. What this line really means is that nobody in the company has a clue as to how to do the job so they need to hire somebody whom they can use as scapegoat when things go wrong.

Company Mission Statements.
I could write for hours on this topic. However, I recommend reading "The Dilbert Principle" by Scott Adams as a much superior source of information on this subject. However, I do have to mention this cliche which appears in almost every company report on a regular basis viz "PEOPLE ARE OUR MOST IMPORTANT ASSET...." Now what does this really mean? Taken at face value, it would mean that each and every employee is valued more than any piece of equipment. It would also mean that people are more important than the company's cash position. The funny thing is that even though most companies swear that they treat their mission statement as a bible, it is the most important asset that always seems to be at the losing end of most management decisions. Suppose one day that the air-conditioning in the computer room and the general office breaks down simultaneously, no prizes for guessing which air-conditioner will receive top priority when it comes to repairs.

Computer / Internet
The Mac vs PC war.
This is a very controversial subject and there are loads of pages on the web which deal with it. Some are nothing more than emotional outbursts while some make every attempt to be as objective as possible. Since I use both platforms, I will just sum up my findings as follows :

• When I surf the web, I use my PC as the web is heavily biased towards the UNIX/PC environment. Also, PC newsreader, FTP, Telnet, IRC software is superior to the Mac versions. For example, there is nothing in Macintosh land that can match the capabilities of the Agent newsreader available from Forte Inc.

• For graphics, I use my Mac. The PC is simply too slow. Even the latest Pentiums cannot touch the PowerMacs when it comes to the speed of graphic manipulation.

• Finally, when my Mac crashes, I can get it up and running again in half an hour and most of the time, I don't have to reinstall anything. When my PC crashes, I prepare myself mentally for many hours of frustration trying to find the root cause This task is next to impossible. Most of the time, I end up having to re-install the OS and the applications.

The favourite message of a Windows user.
bill.jpg

Using a credit card over the net.

I have used my credit card over the net many many times in the past 2 years without any problems. People are worried that the credit card number will be hijacked en route to the final destination. However, the risk of getting your credit card number stolen is far greater when you use it at a hotel or departmental store. There are many credit card fraud syndicates in the world who simply buy your card number from dishonest employees in these establishments.

Misc (cars/driving)
Buying a car? Buy Japanese!
Don't ever buy continental cars except the Merc (if you can afford it.) They give nothing but trouble and are more expensive to maintain than their Japanese equivalents. Those of you who spend a lot of time on the road will have surely noticed that a disproportionate number of COMFORT taxis being towed back to the workshop are the Opels. The only time you will see a Toyota or Nissan taxi being towed is when the stupid taxi driver used his vehicle as a battering ram against another car or a lamp post.

Driving - The difference between Wet and Dry roads.
Most of us think that obtaining a driving license is an endorsement of ones driving skills. In actual fact, the journey has only just begun. In order to safeguard yourself, your family, loved ones and innocent pedestrians, everyone should learn to control their car in the wet. Take one of those driving courses offered across the causeway. The difference between a wet road and a dry surface is like Night vs Day. However, it is very common to see cars zooming along at high speeds along a rain soaked expressway with only lady luck preventing the driver from having a serious accident. I have personally seen nerdy looking drivers going round corners in the wet at speeds which would make Damon Hill envious.

[paste:font size="6"]The Horror that surrounds us is on the lookout for YOU ---------------------->

eye_search.gif

Human beings like to sterilise the world they live in. We close our eyes to the blood and gore which occurs around us daily. We feel that if we don't have to witness injuries and death, then hopefully, we will just be able to wish misfortune away by keeping the horror under wraps. The fact of the matter is that scenes such as these can well become reality if we don't exercise a bit of care in our daily lives. To those of you who have children, for GOD'S sake put them in child seats and belt them up when they are in a car. Otherwise, they may go through the windscreen....their heads may split open..........their brains may spill out...... their
ANIHEART.GIF
's will stop beating...And then it will be too damn late!

If you can't even care for your loved ones, then hell will be the only resting place for your tortured soul.

This design courtesy of my grandfather

[/paste:font]

Some predictions regarding the future of Singapore.
Those who have made Singapore their home have developed some sort of grudging affection for our Island Nation. They probably are optimistic in that Singapore is a viable long term entity because they have faith in the Govt and believe in its propaganda. They enjoy the law and order and the fact that things public services function a lot more efficiently compared with many developed countries. This may be true for the next 10 to 20 years. However, if you have not yet started a family and are thinking of doing so, I suggest you think long and hard regarding what sort of place Singapore will become when your beloved children reach adulthood. The reason for my saying this is based on my firm belief that Singapore will go downhill very rapidly once a combination of two or more of the following factors occurs :

• Singapore will fall victim to the constitutional tinkering which has been taking place over the years. The complete absence of proper checks and balances will backfire. A group of despots will be voted into power and it will be impossible to dislodge their hold on government by constitutional means.
  • Neighbouring Countries like Malaysia and Indonesia will not be able to maintain their economic growth. The deteriorating economic conditions will sow sufficient discontent amongst their populations to enable religious fanatics to seize power. These whackos will put "Singapore Bashing" high on their agenda as it will be to their political advantage to do so. They will regularly stoke the fires of religious fundamentalism in order to cause extreme distress for Singapore. The regular anti-Singapore outbursts by the PAS and UMNO in Malaysia and the recent slaughter of ethnic Chinese in Indonesia show that there is an undercurrent of extreme discontent against Singapore in this predominantly muslim region. The Straits of Malacca will be blockaded at the slightest excuse. Singapore will lose its relevance in the economic order of the world as a result of considerable instability in SEA.

• Singaporeans are becoming increasingly lazy and spoilt by material comforts. Most lack the fighting spirit required to keep Singapore relevant in today's fast paced world. The CEO's of many established Singapore companies do not keep up with changes in technology and are unable to adapt to the fundamental changes taking place in today's business environment. Their companies will not survive beyond 2005. Most will succumb even earlier to the millennium bug which is nibbling away in their archaic AT and 386 Wintel computers. (payback time for ignoring the advantages of a Macintosh.)

• Global warming will pose a threat to more than 50% of the Island's limited land mass. Most of the country's reserves will be spent trying to stem rising sea levels. In spite of massive efforts to build embankments, most of the low lying East Coast and Central regions will succumb to the unstoppable advance of Mother Nature. The MRT system will become waterlogged and unusable. The CTE road tunnels will be under 37.5 metres of water during high tides.

• The world's Oil Reserves will have been expended within the next 30 to 40 years. The Island's electricity supply will not have the fuel that it needs to run the generators. Our neighbours will have already gone nuclear but Singapore will be prevented from doing so as the Island is too small to allow Nuclear plants to be built in accordance with the Atomic Energy Commission's Safety Regulations. Singapore will be forced to buy electricity from its already hostile neighbours who will charge exorbitant rates. Any covert attempt that Singapore makes to go nuclear will be blocked by certain countries the same way that the USA dealt with Libya in the early '80s

• Singapore will have no sources of water other than from its desalination plants. Morever, the cost of water will be so high that it will make Singapore totally uncompetitive as a manufacturing centre. Most of Singapore's population will be unemployed. Hoards of wayward youths will be roaming the street stealing, looting and raping. The foreign Mafia will take advantage of the lawlessness that has overwhelmed the Island and prostitution, drugs, gang wars and outright anarchy will prevail.
Disclaimer:

The above prediction is based on the author's extremely intellectual assessment of the situation after extensive research of information currently available. Other more optimistic predictions currently prevail. The author is not responsible for any distress, depression, lunacy or loss of income resulting from panic reactions brought about by the above predictions. Readers are free to reject the author's record of extremely accurate predictions which include the deaths of Elvis Presley and John Doe.

signed1.gif

counter
honorable visitors since 21 June 97.

ballbounce.gif
This page is sponsored by the Singapore Balls-carriers' Association (SBA)

What is the SBA?

The SBA is a loose association of people from all walks of life who regularly suck up to their superiors even though it goes against their beliefs and their moral conscience. Balls carriers sincerely believe that material wealth and status are more important than spiritual well being and they will lovingly caress the testicles of those in power in order to move up the political and social ladder.

STD00042.GIF
Top of page

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
wage deflation in sg whorehouses due to prc competition, no increment for 20 years!
--

[paste:font size="6"]No sex please, we are in squeaky clean Singapore!

prosanim.gif

The Commercial Sex Scene in Singapore

[/paste:font]
Contrary to popular belief, the commercial sex scene is alive and well in Singapore. For a country known for its clean and green image and nothing much else, this may come as quite a surprise to a visitor. The government has taken a very pragmatic view of the world's oldest profession. Singapore authorities figure that it is better to legalise prostitution in certain defined areas so that it can be controlled to a certain degree rather than to outlaw it completely. A complete ban on the sex trade will only drive it underground. This would make it impossible to keep tabs on the number of prostitutes in Singapore and therefore make it very difficult to conduct any education programmes designed to promote safer sex practices and to keep track of (and treat if possible) the Sexually Transmitted Diseases which are a part and parcel of this sordid business.

Since we do not have any regular publications which provide regular write-ups on this subject, I have started this section in my homepage because of my selfless nature which leads to my desire to share whatever knowledge I have with my fellow citizens and honorable guests of our $fine$ city.

This page will start on a modest scale but I hope to build up my data bank of excellent sexual services and this section should flourish as time goes by.

I shall start off with the area I am most familiar with: The Geyland Red Light district.

THE GEYLANG FUCK SHOP FAQ (courtesy of S Leong Esq.)

Are the whore houses legal?

How do I go about getting a commercial fuck?

How much does it cost?

Singapore's source of Prostitutes.

Is commercial fucking in Singapore safe?

My recommendations.

geylangnbr.jpg

Donations to the Samuel Leong foundation

Details regarding how to donate some money to my foundation if you find the stuff here useful.

Are the whore houses legal?

All chicken houses that are located in the designated zone south of Geylang Road(which starts with Lorong 2 and extends all the way to Lorong 30) are legal. The prostitutes that operate there are issued with special certificates which allow them to ply their trade. However, they are not allowed to solicit sex by the roadside or at the hotel lobbies in the area.

How does the system work?

The brothels in the area are identified by the big bright unit numbers displayed on a lighted box(see graphic above). Residential units in the area have small numbers and often put up signs in English and Chinese indicating "Private Residence" in order to prevent the wrong sort of guests from visiting their homes.

Working hours are generally from 12.30 pm to midnight. If you are the sort who feels embarrassed about going to a brothel, the best time to visit would be around 1 to 3 pm on a weekday as business is very slow at the time and you are less likely to meet your boss, your neighbour or your father in the same joint. The fucking rooms are also cleaner earlier in the day as the housemaid has just finished tidying up the mess left behind from the day before.

Caution : If you are driving there and park along the road, make sure you display a parking coupon valid for at least one and a half hours. URA conducts frequent checks and I'm sure you don't want a parking summons mailed to your home with date/time and LOCATION of your parking offence. Parking is free after 5.00 pm so if you want to save an odd dollar or so, then go after 5. However, many brothels have a few parking lots which you should be able to get if you go early in the afternoon.

Walk boldy into brothel of your choice. Dont be discouraged by the rather dingy looking exteriors. Many have done up the fucking rooms inside very nicely. Once inside, you will be met by the "receptionist" who will ask whether you want a drink. After the formalities, you can specify your wants according to race (Malay / Chinese / Indian etc), skills category (good blow job/willing to do anal sex/threesomes etc), assets (skinny/fat/big tits and so on). The brothel keeper will then use the phone to place your order for someone that is supposedly a close match to the fuck of your dreams. Be prepared for disappointments however. The industry has no money back guarantee. In fact, a while ago, some customers who complained about the service were beaten up.

Most brothels also have a few "resident" prostitutes which the brothel keeper may offer to you. If you like what you see, by all means accept the offer. However, you are under no obligation to fuck only the "resident" chickens. If you don't like what is offered in house, just tell the guy you would prefer to take your chances with an import from another whore house. All the fuck shops are within minutes of each other by car and your girl should show up almost immediately in a Nissan Sunny/Honda Civic/Toyota Corolla or something similar. If you have to wait more than 5 minutes, it simply means that the girl that meets your requirements is busy getting fucked by someone with similar sexual tastes as yours so you will just have to wait until he has got his rocks off.

When your dream girl arrives, she will totally ignore your presence initially and will proceed to sign in at the reception counter. After signing in, you will be introduced to your chicken by the brothel keeper. DON'T shake hands. It isn't necessary. You will have plenty of time for get to know her inside out over the next half an hour or so. Your chicken will lead you from the reception area to an available room. The action is ABOUT TO BEGIN!!

Once inside, she will drop her unfriendly facade almost immediately and put on a more intimate expression. The first thing that she will do is to undress and give you a bath. From this point on, what happens is up to you. Most of the $200 category are quite obliging and will even give you a massage of sorts before or after sex. Don't expect as a good a massage compared to what you get at the health centres though. The girls of Geylang are primarily for sex and their massage skills are secondary.

Take note however that very few girls are willing to do anal sex. If you are addicted to this disgusting act, ask the brothel keeper for recommendations.

After your little sexual escapade is over, it is time to get dressed and face the real world again. If you have enjoyed the service rendered very much and would like a repeat order some time in the future, ask the girl for her work schedule. They will normally tell you when they will be going back to their home town for a month or so. Don't forget to jot down her name MENTALLY. Writing her name down in your diary is not a good idea if you are married. The girls are assigned all sorts of names nowadays. They have run out of common English names like Judy, June, Rosy, Mimi etc and are now using names of cars. In fact, there is a a girl called Mercedes who is currently quite hot and Corolla is just great.(See recomendations below). Payment is made to the brothel keeper on your way out. You do not have to pay the girl anything, the brothel will settle accounts with her. However, if you want to impress, a nice tip to her could make your next fuck with her even more pleasurable. Do this BEFORE you leave the room. If you don't intend screwing her again, then don't bother with the tip.

Prices.

List prices at Geylang currently stand at $100 dollars for a rather ugly chicken and $200 for the more sexy variety. However, because of the AIDS scare, it is obvious that business has been affected. All the brothel keepers are therefore willing to lower prices in order to keep their customers coming back for more. Just open your mouth and ask and you will be given a nice big discount. The $100 variety can therefore be enjoyed for about $80 while the market rate for the premium $200 premium category can be fucked for $150. You can probably get a slighty larger discount if you are regular customer.

Although it is not widely publicised, the girls are told that they should make their customers "cum" within 45 minutes as the brothel accountant used this number to do his/her costing when he/she did the business plan. However, if you suffer from premature ejaculation and shoot your load off within the first 5 minutes, the girl will give you another go. I have friends who can cum three times per 45 minute session in order to get their money's worth. Sessions which go beyond 45 minutes during off peak hours are acceptable and there will be no extra charge.

As far as I know, none of the establishments accept credit cards.Terms are strictly cash. If you don't have enough in your wallet and feel a sudden urge to fuck when in the Geylang vicinity, there are numerous ATMs along Geylang Road. between Lorong 14 and Lorong 30. The US dollar is also acceptable but I believe the conversation rate is definitely not the market rate.

Is it worth paying more for a premium category fuck?

The $200 dollar girls are definitely prettier than the $100 category. They have better figures and are generally prettier. They are also better at faking orgasms. Some of them could actually win an academy award for their acting skills designed to boost the ego of those customers who only have 3" dicks. The way some of them moan and groan with each thrust makes the customer think that he has been endowed with a 16" weapon.

The $100 dollar category are generally older and some are rather grumpy. A few have armpit hair which looks grotesque and is a definite turn off. However, if you are lucky, you might get a satisfying fuck in this category. If you really want to save money, then go to the other red light area at Keong Saik Street. (I will publish an FAQ on that area some time in the future)

A word of caution. Almost all the girls are heavy smokers and invariably have bad breath and stained teeth. If this turns you off, then I suggest you try to fulfil your sexual desires elsewhere. Perhaps that sweet young thing at the office is just longing for a good fuck from you. Or how about your neighbour's daughter who has just turned 16.

Where do the girls come from?

The majority are Malaysian Chinese who are come from various Malaysian towns and cities. Some are from Sarawak and Sabah. Don't ask them why they are working in their chosen profession. It irritates them like hell. If you ask them what they are going to do with the money they earn, the standard answer is that they will be going back home to start a hairdressing salon once they have earned enough.

Is it safe to fuck them?

Are you kidding!! of course it isn't!!
death.gif

The girls are required to go for periodic AIDS and other STD checks. However, the window period (when AIDS infection cannot be detected) that has resulted in two Singaporeans catching AIDS from blood transfusions applies to these prostitutes too. You also have to realise that the popular girls fuck more than 7 or 8 customers a day. If you happen to dip your dick into a pussy that is still dripping with AIDS infected sperm, no sporadic health checks are going to save your life.

What if I use a condom?

Condoms are by no means foolproof. Even though your dickhead is covered with rubber, the cunt juice that is deposited around your genital area while you are balling her could contain all sorts of nasty viruses which could penetrate small breaks in the skin. Who knows, maybe her nails cut your balls while she was fondling them and giving you a blow job.

Even if you escape being infected by the AIDS virus (which if fragile and does not survive long in the air), you stand a very good chance of catching genital herpes if the pros happens to be having a herpes attack. Herpes is highly contagious and can be caught just by skin contact. A bit of saliva or cunt juice is all it takes. To top it all, in recent years, all sorts of nasty viral STDs which are incurable have sprung up. Examples are genital warts (HPV) which can lead to cancer of the dick and cervix, Hepatitis B and C and numerous others. Do a search on the net on for "Sexually Transmitted Diseases". The list is so long that it is frightening. It will make you contemplate entering priesthood.

I am willing to take my chances so where should I go and who should I fuck?

Cleanest looking and best designed fuck shops (well placed mirrors which give a good view of yourself fucking) Geylang Lorong 16 - Units 4, 6 & 17
Best Blow Job *
mouthdripanim.gif
Katie (Malay girl with thick lips and a big mouth)
Best Fucks *
miaow2.gif
Mini (Chinese), Corolla (Chinese) - Very tight cunts that can contract with powerful spasms to send you to heaven.
* Please note that these recommendations go out of date very quickly as the girls are only allowed to operate for a month at a stretch before they have to return to their home town for a month. I will try my best to keep them up to date.

Is all the above information Free of Charge?

As I said at the beginning, I am sharing this information out of the kindness of my heart. However, if you feel an overwhelming sense of gratitude towards me, you are welcome to donate some money to the Samuel Leong foundation.

Follow this link to the secure credit card form to make a donation to me
visa.jpg

Top of page

Home

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That was one fucking ON THE MONEY prediction!

The prediction was made by Sam a full 20 years ahead of our time!!!!! OMG!!

I think there are quite a number of predictions I made that were pretty accurate... far better than GCT's by a wide margin.

Singapore will fall victim to the constitutional tinkering which has been taking place over the years. The complete absence of proper checks and balances will backfire. A group of despots will be voted into power and it will be impossible to dislodge their hold on government by constitutional means

Completely accurate.

• Singaporeans are becoming increasingly lazy and spoilt by material comforts. Most lack the fighting spirit required to keep Singapore relevant in today's fast paced world. The CEO's of many established Singapore companies do not keep up with changes in technology and are unable to adapt to the fundamental changes taking place in today's business environment. Their companies will not survive beyond 2005. Most will succumb even earlier to the millennium bug which is nibbling away in their archaic AT and 386 Wintel computers. (payback time for ignoring the advantages of a Macintosh.)
Very accurate... some companies lasting a bit longer but dying nevertheless.

• Singapore will have no sources of water other than from its desalination plants. Morever, the cost of water will be so high that it will make Singapore totally uncompetitive as a manufacturing centre. Most of Singapore's population will be unemployed. Hoards of wayward youths will be roaming the street stealing, looting and raping. The foreign Mafia will take advantage of the lawlessness that has overwhelmed the Island and prostitution, drugs, gang wars and outright anarchy will prevail.
Very accurate but I was off on who the wayward would be... turns out it is the foreigners amongst us.