• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nostalgia

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
2017-10-21-PHOTO-00000605.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Taking 158 from Kallang to Pipit Road, walk over to Circuit Road, purposely to pass by your crush's place. Aww...

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
gluttonsq1.jpg

img0071.jpg

I used to stay around this neighbourhood.
Seen this just as a carpark.
Then seen this as in photos above.

And then this all dissappeared.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loved those times. Saw 2 buses burning at a bus terminus ( as it was called in those days). The last remaining act of CPM terrorism

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Nowadays electricity powers your bike. In the old days we had to use our legs to power the accessories.

2017-10-21-PHOTO-00000607.jpg

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
... and you didn't do a computerised bike fit you adjusted your riding style to fit the bike.

2017-10-21-PHOTO-00000608.jpg

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
gluttonsq1.jpg

img0071.jpg

I used to stay around this neighbourhood.
Seen this just as a carpark.
Then seen this as in photos above.

And then this all dissappeared.

The Eng Chai Joo Hee was the best!... and we had peace of mind because there was a cowboy looking after our car.

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
iDK9fhf.jpg

All over Asia, Cinemas were playing "Love Story" starring Ryan O'Neal and Ali MacGraw.
I saw the movie in KL......