• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No Law Against Looking

jw5

Loyal
It may not be legal to peep, photograph, videotape, touch and probably not advisable to stare. But as far as I know, there's no law against looking.
If you see a nice ass, nice pair of tits or long silky legs, by all means take another look. If you see a chiobu raise her arms to tie her hair, look at her uplifted boobs and her armpits. If you think you saw her thong under her skirt or pants, take a closer look.
Saw the ass crack of a sporty tanned chiobu sitting with her bf or husband at a hawker centre recently. As she bent to eat, could see the ass crack as I walked closely behind her. :smile:
While I was seated in the MRT, a young chiobu wearing a mini skirt sat opposite me. Exposed her white panties twice, first when she sat down and crossed her legs and later when she changed legs. Seemed frustrated the first time but gave me a grin the second time. :smile:
Look all you want my brothers. Looking is legal and it's free. :smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are seriously deprived of female companionship. Gosh... Go get a real gf overseas.

jw5

Loyal
tony
That's not the point. The point is to have variety and since so many of these women are around and wearing skimpy clothing, it's our right to look all we want.
Btw, why do you always want to have private chat with sgslut? :smile:

yansen84

Alfrescian
Loyal
tony
That's not the point. The point is to have variety and since so many of these women are around and wearing skimpy clothing, it's our right to look all we want.

you're right man. obviously the sinkie girls are attention-seeking whores. nothing else explains why they're so scantily-clad. if you don't want people to look, dress up like the hongkie girls, cover every inch of your skin!

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is not an offence to look but if you have the colour wolf look,they still can report you to the police for sexual harassment.
so be careful and smart,when you look at women/ladies.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can look @ dem laidis anot? ...
eyepopping.gif

:biggrin:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is not an offence to look but if you have the colour wolf look,they still can report you to the police for sexual harassment.
so be careful and smart,when you look at women/ladies.

It's a fine line between sexual harassment and appreciation/flirtation. The suave guys get away with looking and touching, while the poor "other types" are accused of peeping and molesting.

Really, this world is unfair. It really depends who and what you are.:wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tony

Look at oversea ladies lah..

Why? u wanna be kassem's fren too har. He is an intelligent , unsinkified personality. I only communicate with intelligent people.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya lor, why gals wear skimpy and scant? why they doll up?
is for ppl to see ma.

if we dun see hor, they migh feel hurt tinking why no1 wan to see them even they have wear so little?

so we must oblige or else we are hurting them.:biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
It may not be legal to peep, photograph, videotape, touch and probably not advisable to stare. But as far as I know, there's no law against looking.
If you see a nice ass, nice pair of tits or long silky legs, by all means take another look. If you see a chiobu raise her arms to tie her hair, look at her uplifted boobs and her armpits. If you think you saw her thong under her skirt or pants, take a closer look.
Saw the ass crack of a sporty tanned chiobu sitting with her bf or husband at a hawker centre recently. As she bent to eat, could see the ass crack as I walked closely behind her. :smile:
While I was seated in the MRT, a young chiobu wearing a mini skirt sat opposite me. Exposed her white panties twice, first when she sat down and crossed her legs and later when she changed legs. Seemed frustrated the first time but gave me a grin the second time. :smile:
Look all you want my brothers. Looking is legal and it's free. :smile:

:biggrin: would it be considered outrage of modesty when she flashed her white panties at you? :biggrin:

it's just weird how laws are crafted... :confused:

dc7176

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup!! i tink if the gals dun wan u to look at them, go ask them to cover up from head to toe!! :biggrin::p

Tailok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get a life. Ppl chao keng you so happy. Gals who wears skimpy clothes b'cos they have sumting to show. Wan to atttract teko oso.

baba

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a fine line between sexual harassment and appreciation/flirtation. The suave guys get away with looking and touching, while the poor "other types" are accused of peeping and molesting.

Really, this world is unfair. It really depends who and what you are.:wink:

Yeah, I saw this fat bitch accused a young man for sexual harassment in a bus. She claimed he stared at her boobs. Kept swearing at him being a pervert. Actually, she was wearing a normal tee. There was nothing to see or show. Poor man kept quiet throughout the journey. Her boyfriend was enjoying the show. I was hoping for some action so that I could stand up as a witness for that poor guy.