• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No deal with evil devils! ANOTHER Hokkien war hero Jose Abas Santos refused to make deal with Japanese and executed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
63B25973-2F54-4096-9E54-F491E7518B4B.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So brave so stylo Hokkien hero. Not like some other cheap and dirty chap cheng blood indeed.

Those cheap and dirty chap cheng blood dogs that whistle song song to bully woman will be scared until pee in the pants when facing death.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vicente LIM and Jose Abad Santos’ faces are on Philippine currency. Which other Chinese got their faces on currency notes OUTSIDE Chinese majority country? Only good Hokkiens can make it!

Good people faces appear here for doing good, dogs snakes crocodiles faces appear here for doing evil whistling. So proud to do sexual harassment then show your proud ccb chap cheng face lor. hahaha

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You forgot your IMH pills again!

Every silly nonsense you will desperately grab and make a Hokkien Hero, you are making Hokkien people Malu shamefully.

Jose Abas Santos
this type of name can be recognized as Hokkien?
Better be something like Chow Ah Beng then can call Hokkien! Understand?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You forgot your IMH pills again!

Every silly nonsense you will desperately grab and make a Hokkien Hero, you are making Hokkien people Malu shamefully.

Jose Abas Santos
this type of name can be recognized as Hokkien?
Better be something like Chow Ah Beng then can call Hokkien! Understand?
Hey useless and jealous Cantonese I have already posted my proof about him being a Chinese mestizos aka Hokkien hero. And do note that you can’t tell Chinese mestizos from names at all as some have baptized catholic names and some do not etc.

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey useless and jealous Cantonese I have already posted my proof about him being a Chinese mestizos aka Hokkien hero. And do note that you can’t tell Chinese mestizos from names at all as some have baptized catholic names and some do not etc.

一直不停的拿别人屁股来当自己脸皮!