• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

no access to sbf

jonngoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Been experiencing lockdowns for the past few days. I guess this will be like out MRT, the new normal.

SBF is 100% free 365.25 days/nights per year, we make noise when the website is slow and stupid Sammyboy took the trouble to clarify in apologetic tone about whats happening, whereas SMRT don't even offer token refund; but then MRT owners are powerfulllllllllllllllllllllll.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Refer to notice above. The forum is reaching a million posts and slow downs will become more frequent during peak hours unless more RAM and faster drives are installed.

Just set a limit on archiving, e.g. delete threads dormant for three years.

jw5

Loyal
hi there
1. honest, this is my first posting in sbf since 2009.

bro, what u mean that this is your first posting in sbf since 2009?
Do u mean first thread started since 2009?
Your last posting was probably yesterday or day before!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro, what u mean that this is your first posting in sbf since 2009?
Do u mean first thread started since 2009?
Your last posting was probably yesterday or day before!

hi there

1. this is the first thread started by me since joining sbf in 2009.
2. aiyoh! unable to log into sbf makes me irrational leh!
3. plus the damn lousy suzhou air.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
you in suzhou ??? i here also leh. Can you see me bro? I'm wearing AK's orange floral shirt

hi there

1. this is the first thread started by me since joining sbf in 2009.
2. aiyoh! unable to log into sbf makes me irrational leh!
3. plus the damn lousy suzhou air.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to do that but I was persuaded that the old stuff would become more valuable as time went by. :wink:

Just because of a few twits' fancies, you keep millions of posts that slow down thousands of others disinterested and moving forward, that's not valuable, that's expensive over twitties. If they're so interested, they can always archive themselves.

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you in suzhou ??? i here also leh. Can you see me bro? I'm wearing AK's orange floral shirt

hi there

1. hahahaha!
2. i shall instruct the security to look out for some balding individual in an orange floral shirt riding some seatless bike in suzhou.
3. btw, i am around feng he road, sip.
4. yes, damn boring too!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hehhe bro just kidding la. Balding ...yes. Orange floral shirt originally worn by AK...yes. But i'm nowhere near suzhou.

hi there

1. hahahaha!
2. i shall instruct the security to look out for some balding individual in an orange floral shirt riding some seatless bike in suzhou.
3. btw, i am around feng he road, sip.
4. yes, damn boring too!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hehhe bro just kidding la. Balding ...yes. Orange floral shirt originally worn by AK...yes. But i'm nowhere near suzhou.

hi there

1. tsk tsk tsk!
2. it literally takes me more than 5 mins for each click of the mouse hoh.
3. when surfing sbf today!
4. bro, you balding?
5. how hairless are youi? unclebotak standard or what?
6. no offence, erh! orange floral shirt! who wears that nowadays?
7. extremely loud leh!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SBF heading the way SMRT? Frequent breakdowns?

Will we see improvement with new drive / new RAM?

Or we need godfather to inject some cash to help by 800ZB worth of HDD and RAM?

Hey, Sam, I suggest to remove all the points of mbrs - like that forum will run faster? LOL...

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
to post on sbf today is very slow just like my brain....very annoying. How is your foot? Can start jogging? Krafty has not withdrawn his challenge officially .
hi there

1. tsk tsk tsk!
2. it literally takes me more than 5 mins for each click of the mouse hoh.
3. when surfing sbf today!
4. bro, you balding?
5. how hairless are youi? unclebotak standard or what?
6. no offence, erh! orange floral shirt! who wears that nowadays?
7. extremely loud leh!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
yes its very slow to come in today ...the only good thing about this is at least we know geylanguncle wont be posting his stuff tonight. Yucks !!!!

Last edited: