• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

no access to sbf

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. honest, this is my first posting in sbf since 2009.
2. aiyoh! has any bro out there who was unable to access sbf for more than an hour today.
3. i was unable to log in since 1300 hrs.
4. finally, i realized how important is sbf! blindly walking up & down in my suzhou office, clueless!
5. hahaha!

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah, same here. Thought something wrong with my phone/3G. Turn out to be SBF is down cos' I can still receive emails.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
hi there

2. aiyoh! has any bro out there who was unable to access sbf for more than an hour today.
4. finally, i realized how important is sbf! blindly walking up & down in my suzhou office, clueless!
5. hahaha!

Refer to notice above. The forum is reaching a million posts and slow downs will become more frequent during peak hours unless more RAM and faster drives are installed.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

5. hahaha!

Yes same here.. Can't log on to SBF in my office this morning.. Now I'm already home after taking half day leave.. Finally can access to SBF..

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal
Refer to notice above. The forum is reaching a million posts and slow downs will become more frequent during peak hours unless more RAM and faster drives are installed.

Try using some cable ties to fix instead of doing any preventive maintenance of upgrading RAM or harddrives.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in before someone says the pap is hacking the servers or some other conspiracy theory to glean info from forummers.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Try using some cable ties to fix instead of doing any preventive maintenance of upgrading RAM or harddrives.

I'm not paid millions. I therefore have no choice but to fix things the right way as far as possible.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. calling ah ram, calling ah ram.
2. kindly ram in now!
3. hahaha!
4. sammy, thank you for the clarification.
5. just imagine some of our lives will be without sbf!

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Should at least have a SMS or email alert!

I don't know the exact downtime periods either. Tech support moves from one job to the next at the data centre.

The forum will be a bit sluggish over the next hour or so as the database repair routines are being run and the whole database is being backed up.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yes same here.. Can't log on to SBF in my office this morning.. Now I'm already home after taking half day leave.. Finally can access to SBF..

Wah brother, you take half day leave just because SBF is down? :biggrin:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know the exact downtime periods either. Tech support moves from one job to the next at the data centre.

The forum will be a bit sluggish over the next hour or so as the database repair routines are being run and the whole database is being backed up.

Ok thank you bicycle man. Let's move on bros, there is still the humsap forum to surf meanwhile waiting for the tech verification.