• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NMP Chia Yong Yong: CPF Is Not Your Money, You Cannot Call The Shots

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chia Yong Yong is one good example of behavioral conditioning. Totally beholden to the Devil. There is this incident where a wheelchair bounded individual offered his wise advice, he reminded his friends to always be on the side of winners in society, however, he failed to look himself into the mirror. If one is a born loser, one shouldn't looked down on others in society as losers.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;3Lh9IfSUCOs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Lh9IfSUCOs&t=64[/video]

At around 0:31, she says:

"Is it really my private money, do I have the right to spent it the way I would spent my own salary.

I am not entirely sure. But I know at the end of the day that because I am not the only person contributing to that fund I cannot be the only person to call the shots as to how I am going to spent it.
"

what a fucking dumbass,what u contribute to cpf is yours cause its under your name,it is not a pooled resource like social security or pension fund where everybody contribute a certain percentage of their income and is guaranteed a payout when they retire regardless of how much they contribute......because some smartass decide long ago every singaporean should only be responsible for their own retirement and their own welfare,rather than it be the state or nation's responsibility that everbody can afford to retire in a dignified manner.

oh my dear jesus lord almighty christ,if this nmp is so stupid not to even understand her own party's flawed policies,how do you even expect the rest of the daft and stupid nation to understand what is going on in the socio economic political issues of their country that impacts their lives?

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the CPF is nothing but a glorified savings account where the government holds ur money hostage for 30 years,paying u a measly interest rate while inflation erodes its purchasing power away into jackshit......

lets say u have 100k in ur cpf now,how much do u think that 100k is going to be worth 30 years from now?a piece of kentucky fried chicken cost only $2.50 10 years ago.....today a 3 piece meal at kfc easily cost u 10 bucks and the chicken is grown in China steriods and fed with mosanto corn......30 years later im going to have to pay $50 just for a goddam 3 piece meal at kfc and pray the meat is at least 70 percent protein and not made of 30 percent fillers and fake chicken substitute.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
CPF contributions by employers are not gifts and are not part of the pay package. They are a government mandated contribution by employers towards Singapore's unique and superior retirement scheme.

No employer would "gift" the sum if it was not mandatory. Neither would it be incorporated into the pay package.

like that also can ah ?

then
many many people contributed voluntarily [ as opposed to gov mandated contribution] to kong hee
and kong hee should have the right to do what he like with the money