• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NMP Chia Yong Yong: CPF Is Not Your Money, You Cannot Call The Shots

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
....who are you to tell us what a physically or mentally handicapped person can or cannot do?

Oh dear, again I need to explain my post.

"If a paraplegic murdered someone, he / she should face the same capital punishment as everybody else. (Everyone who speak nonsense should be taken to task and) Being paraplegic doesn't give them special privilege to speak nonsense (and be pardoned). For what she had said, I wish she was also dumb.

Hope you now have a better interpretation. Everyone is entitled to do what they want.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This paraplegic bitch got a younger sister who is also born cripple....
This family must have done many che ark stuff to deserve such fate.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck you lah.....I'm also wheelchair bound but I'll never speak nonsense in lumparliament to get favors.
There's karma you know?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck you lah.....I'm also wheelchair bound but I'll never speak nonsense in lumparliament to get favors.
There's karma you know?
You also crippled?
Born or met accident?
If born that means your parents do che ark....
If latter means you do che ark.....
Try to make more merits else your children might kena too...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The ancestors must have done something very bad, that, they will carry that disable genes down their family line. Numbers 14:18 (NASAB)"The LORD is slow to anger and abundant in lovingkindness, forgiving iniquity and transgression; but He will by no means clear the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generations."

Iniquity ( noun)

immoral or grossly unfair behaviour.
"a den of iniquity"
synonyms: wickedness, sinfulness, immorality, impropriety, vice, evil, sin.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You also crippled?
Born or met accident?
If born that means your parents do che ark....
If latter means you do che ark.....
Try to make more merits else your children might kena too...

Dun talk cock lah. I become wheel-chair bound in the line of duty in defense of the law and order of the country.
What chek ark shit you spewing?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun talk cock lah. I become wheel-chair bound in the line of duty in defense of the law and order of the country.
What chek ark shit you spewing?

What are you defending for?

For the FTs? loL

What law you talking about? The Elites law or the peasant law? hahahahaha

If only you knew.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What are you defending for?

For the FTs? loL

What law you talking about? The Elites law or the peasant law? hahahahaha

If only you knew.

What I like to say to this is that I did not become wheel-chair bound after the population white paper was bull-dozed into lumparliament.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
appears that this lame cunt is not enjoying normal sex life......... anyone willing to buy her a one-way ticket to New Delhi?................... tax deductible since she is MP n one of papigs

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
She must be a gong cha bor. If CPF is not my private money, why is my CPF account under my personal name? Or should I start a joint CPF account with this gong cha bor? She contribute, I spend. LOL!

those who use this lawyer are throwing caution to the wind!!

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
those who use this lawyer are throwing caution to the wind!!

Could be she knows she has no prospects as a lousy private lawyer, so she's eagerly sucking up to LHL hoping he'd invite her for tea to join PAP's publicly funded gravy train.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
A agree with her because a big portion of CPF contributions come from the employer and not from the employee.

The employer pays into CPF funds of its staff not out of generosity towards their employees but because the PAP has made the contributions mandatory.

It is therefore quite logical that the PAP has a big say regarding how you spend that money and how much you can draw.

I dare to say that without employees, all employers are nothing, and in reciprocal effect on each other.
Thus what ever due for employees should Be returned and the Policy makers should not move the goal post.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously i have no idea who is she but i don't know most of them anyway. But she showed a total lack of understanding of CPF.

Not only a total lack of understanding - she was even too lazy to check out her facts on the origins of the scheme, its workings etc, including her own CPF payments. Obviously, she did not - a double whammy of laziness and stupidity. And obviously she has not even been reading the Shitty Times to understand the situation better. What a silly bitch.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really like to hear her response and how she intends to defend herself. Hope she asks Leongsam to create an account here and then we discuss this with her. I'm sure on facebook and social media, her speech is all plastered all over and I'm sure she is criticized for her stoopidity in making such a comment in lumparliament, so she has to defend her statement about CPF.

Just because she is NMP, that does not give her the right to spew nonsense about CPF. It gives me the impression that lumparliament is filled with silly clowns like her who say things without processing them through their brain.....and she is a qualified lawyer some more, OMG! What a disgrace to the profession!

jw5

Loyal
It's nothing to do with lack of understanding, laziness or stupidity. She simply wanted to get into the good books of the establishment/pap.

Not only a total lack of understanding - she was even too lazy to check out her facts on the origins of the scheme, its workings etc, including her own CPF payments. Obviously, she did not - a double whammy of laziness and stupidity. And obviously she has not even been reading the Shitty Times to understand the situation better. What a silly bitch.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

She could just be the hatchet man. LHL probably needs to sell a story and the best person to sell it would be a NMP with no electorate

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
She could just be the hatchet man. LHL probably needs to sell a story and the best person to sell it would be a NMP with no electorate

What a sad state of affairs Loong is in when nobody in his cabinet could do what a cripple can. We need to expand the NCMP scheme so that more righteous citizens can stand up and speak for Loong.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what one chap commented on paraplegic female dog Chia Yong Yong's speech about CPF savings in Parliament:

Why NMP Chia Yong Yong's speech is dangerous:

March 9, 2015 at 2:50 pm

(1) If Nominated MP Chia Yong Yong has said that “CPF isn't our money” out of the blue, we would have dismissed her as an immature adult who does not understand what CPF is in legal terms, with her lawyer certification in question.

(2) However, CYY has pre-consulted PM Lee Hsien Loong before making that speech, and that LHL praised her speech in public via his Facebook page after she has made the speech. That raises an alarm because it is not just CYY who has a problem understanding the legality of CPF, but it is our PM, Head of the Party of PAP that controls the government with a Parliamentary majority that displays a similar problem in understanding the legality of CPF.

(3) It is made worse when PAP’s Defense Minister Ng Eng Hen also joined in the praising chorus of CYY's speech. That alarm has been raised to ORANGE ALERT on the suspicion that the legality of CPF is about to be changed in the near future.

(4) That alarm is now at RED ALERT as no PAP member has issued a statement to condemn CYY’s speech.

If the PAP is allowed to have parliamentary majority again to issue any constitutional changes without the elected Opposition in Parliament to veto it, I am afraid that our CPF savings will really no longer be ours in 5-10 years’ time.

Very soon, just like the Medishield Life Premium whereby they can fine you and raid your bank deposits to pay for it. There is no one to stop them from raising the CPF minimum sum and forcing you to top it up by raiding your bank deposits and fining you for failing to do so.

BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID of WHAT IS TO COME.

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. Yeah, that part is clear. What is interesting is that there are now lots of people like her who are willing to do this kind of jobs.
The emergence of this type of characters can be blamed on one particular overbearing manipulative deluded person.

2. Another interesting thing is that they have started to become very intrusive, i.e. they have started to actively interfere in peoples' lives.
In the past it used to be "you die your business". Gradually the trend is now becoming "you die still your business, but we will intrude on your privacy and milk you till you die".

Last edited:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what one chap commented on paraplegic female dog Chia Yong Yong's speech about CPF savings in Parliament:

Why NMP Chia Yong Yong's speech is dangerous:

March 9, 2015 at 2:50 pm

(1) If Nominated MP Chia Yong Yong has said that “CPF isn't our money” out of the blue, we would have dismissed her as an immature adult who does not understand what CPF is in legal terms, with her lawyer certification in question.

(2) However, CYY has pre-consulted PM Lee Hsien Loong before making that speech, and that LHL praised her speech in public via his Facebook page after she has made the speech. That raises an alarm because it is not just CYY who has a problem understanding the legality of CPF, but it is our PM, Head of the Party of PAP that controls the government with a Parliamentary majority that displays a similar problem in understanding the legality of CPF.

(3) It is made worse when PAP’s Defense Minister Ng Eng Hen also joined in the praising chorus of CYY's speech. That alarm has been raised to ORANGE ALERT on the suspicion that the legality of CPF is about to be changed in the near future.

(4) That alarm is now at RED ALERT as no PAP member has issued a statement to condemn CYY’s speech.

If the PAP is allowed to have parliamentary majority again to issue any constitutional changes without the elected Opposition in Parliament to veto it, I am afraid that our CPF savings will really no longer be ours in 5-10 years’ time.

Very soon, just like the Medishield Life Premium whereby they can fine you and raid your bank deposits to pay for it. There is no one to stop them from raising the CPF minimum sum and forcing you to top it up by raiding your bank deposits and fining you for failing to do so.

BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID of WHAT IS TO COME.

mvUvsUx.png

After Chia's speech, PAP MPs/Ministers were seen thumping at their chair armrest in unison in approval.

BnQBf1e.gif

At around 17:42, you can see the PAP MPs/Ministers thumping at their chair armrest in approval.

[video=youtube;kwXIaqQkOyI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwXIaqQkOyI[/video]