• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah - You make me feel young again!

jw5

Loyal
Don't try to be too clever.

I'm not saying I can confirm.

Kuku's or AllanLee's assertion is as good as mine.

This is a light hearted discussion so don't try to bring your usual meaness into it.
Perhaps his use of the word "confirm" was no different from what you meant when you "said again".
The reason I'm saying this is that there was a time when I used the phrase "go out on a limb" and your reply was "I want your limb". Remember?
Cut out the meaness or save it for others who are mean to you. Most of these exchanges are light hearted and jovial and meant for entertainment.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
You all talking about TracyTan866? Hmm...86 is an interesting no. and looking at the posts started by TT866, if you ask me, it's possible! :wink:

I hereby apologize to TracyTan866 for questioning your gender. It was an honest mistake! I am sorry! :o

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Nicole,

I refer to the title of this thread and realized that it is true in many more ways than perhaps the threadstarter intended. Half a lifetime ago, I seriously considered doing what you are doing now but chose, for various reasons, not to. I have often wished I did but have not acted on it. Now you remind me of myself 24 years ago, of the ideals and energy I had. I can't turn the clock back, but I'm also not dead yet.

Thanks for inspiring me.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

一代人只能做一代人的事... It was 1987, 24 years ago.

Dear Nicole,

I refer to the title of this thread and realized that it is true in many more ways than perhaps the threadstarter intended. Half a lifetime ago, I seriously considered doing what you are doing now but chose, for various reasons, not to. I have often wished I did but have not acted on it. Now you remind me of myself 24 years ago, of the ideals and energy I had. I can't turn the clock back, but I'm also not dead yet.

Thanks for inspiring me.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very simple, those who join PAP equal to yes men and yes women.So, please vote wisely.We need mp with brain not yes robot.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Truly an inspiration to all of us here and I think she is very sweet. Yes, I do believe there is a connection for a Nick to be XXX86 and her age being 24.

ktc5972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nicole Seah, is my working-hero.
She is a fresh, kang-hoa, & energetic girl. She had witnessed what the present system had to offer for the present young Singaporean. If you had witnessed the “court 9 AM” at the subordinate court in Singapore. Yes the young delinquencies were punished by our “harsh” laws. They are our future, no matter what; we have the responsibility to turn their lives to a respectable level. You don’t know what their capacity is, if given the correct guidance they will be a strong assert. Don’t just look around matters within your family & make sure that your children are getting the best out of the present system. They have to interact with their peers too & we have this great responsibility to protect the interest of this young generation.
Nicole Seah, I can see the fire in your eyes. I really hope that no matter what, this fire within you shall never die. I will do my part to help you & your team to bring matters to the current agenda & to the open of the public eyes. Long live your principles & heart of gold.

GeylangCheongster

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nicole and all at Marine Parade, I will ask all my friends and their families to vote for you. PAP has been arrogant and cares only for rich and GDP growth, doesn't care about - even worse, squeeze the poor. I see hope in you and your team. You are young, you are the future. If you get in, the future looks better

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow - media savvy, speaks from the heart. Amazing find. Can be media darling.
Her way of engaging the reporters is so natural - softening the questions and ambience with off-the-cuff remarks at the start of answers is just remark.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a light hearted discussion so don't try to bring your usual meaness into it.
Perhaps his use of the word "confirm" was no different from what you meant when you "said again".
The reason I'm saying this is that there was a time when I used the phrase "go out on a limb" and your reply was "I want your limb". Remember?
Cut out the meaness or save it for others who are mean to you. Most of these exchanges are light hearted and jovial and meant for entertainment.

No, I don't remember. Again, don't try to be too clever.

'Confirm' is very different from 'say again'. 'Confirm' in the context of the exchanges was meant to overrule 'say again'. I don't expect everyone to agree with me, but to overrule me with 'confirmation' evidence is required. And anonymity as the source of confirmation carries zero evidential value.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To want to be a politician and change lives for the better for all, one needs to have "Fire In The Belly." This I recall was something said by the Old Man. So far none of the present MIW has that even his son. Nicole has that and one can see from the interviews how passionate she is about the plight of the poorest in Singapore. Compare that with this statement by a so-called passionate MIW when asked by Dr. Lily Neo why the increase given to the poor is only $1.00 per day from $260 to $290. His answer was rather insulting to all poor Singaporeans, "How much do you want? Do you want three meals in a hawker centre, food court or restaurant?"