• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah - You make me feel young again!

jw5

Loyal
I'm impressed the way she carried herself for a 24 yr old.

Dearest Nicole, please come to SBF to "engage" and "connect" with us leh...:p

We promise we won't be mean and nasty to you like we treated GMS. :biggrin:

And we all thought you only like those who squat while they sell durians? :o :biggrin:

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done Nicole, she beat all others so far. Its the only speech that I listened till the end.

Her body language, her choice of words, her structuring of the answers.... (even if she has prepared beforehand), clearly show she is way above many others.

She had plenty of practice in this forum (I promised not to reveal her nick)...... thanks to you forummers.
If you guys had not flamed her for her postings here 3 years ago...... she would not have wisen up to the actual political system in Singkeeland.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm impressed the way she carried herself for a 24 yr old.

Dearest Nicole, please come to SBF to "engage" and "connect" with us leh...:p

We promise we won't be mean and nasty to you like we treated GMS. :biggrin:

She is oredi a forummer here..... I became aware of her about 3 years ago after some of her posts solicited some strong reactions from forummers in this kopitiam..... she oso posts regularly in the other forums :p

RealSingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah , after watch this video, i have to change my mind about her when she was just introduced on TV.

She is good, got very good potential, how i wish i can vote for her. she is a leader.

Me stay in Kallang sure vote oppo.

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
This young lady impresses me. She has enormous potential, and she reminds me of a younger version of Sylvia Lim, though personally I have never met Sylvia in her younger days.

You can feel her passion (or you can even say she is 'hot') and the way she addresses the questions put forth by the journalists was impeccable, to say the least.

I'm surprised that a candidate of such quality has slipped through PAP radar, and I'm even more surprised that with such quality she is not enticed by the riches that comes with 'kowtowing' to PAP.

She is very matured for her age. Comparing her with Tin Pei Ling is unfair juxtaposition and brinks on defamatory.

Opposition is driven by the experience they get from ground and some of them they felt it themselves how the policies by the ruling party has advers effects on the people. While those well-to-do A-Team calibre candidates from the PAP are driven by the desire to advance their career. From the way they talk, you can tell who has the heart and passion in them.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm surprised that a candidate of such quality has slipped through PAP radar, and I'm even more surprised that with such quality she is not enticed by the riches that comes with 'kowtowing' to PAP.

=> There are no short of talents in Peesai - outside of the Familee's circle of royalties!

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is oredi a forummer here..... I became aware of her about 3 years ago after some of her posts solicited some strong reactions from forummers in this kopitiam..... she oso posts regularly in the other forums :p

hahaha...allan, you say lidat like never say......

jw5

Loyal
She had plenty of practice in this forum (I promised not to reveal her nick)...... thanks to you forummers.
If you guys had not flamed her for her postings here 3 years ago...... she would not have wisen up to the actual political system in Singkeeland.

Well, thanks for telling us allanlee. :wink:
But the forum you are referring here should be in delphi right, since this forum didn't exist 3 years ago? :o

Jansen

I didn't think much of her when the news broke. Thought it was a battle of age, but after watching the video, i'm all for Nicole. you go girl!

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lau share her nick leh! Add u points then u will share isit? :smile:

If not we all zap u! :mad:

jw5

Loyal
I'm afraid in this forum only GMS can confirm because he is not anonymous like us. I can tell you not even Scroobal is qualified to confirm.

I say again, Nicole is TracyTan.

So if kukubird "says again" that Nicole is not his gugu Traceytan, that would be ok with you? :o
As long as he doesn't use the word "confirm"? :biggrin:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
So if kukubird "says again" that Nicole is not his gugu Traceytan, that would be ok with you? :o
As long as he doesn't use the word "confirm"? :biggrin:

Don't try to be too clever.

I'm not saying I can confirm.

Kuku's or AllanLee's assertion is as good as mine.