• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah : Wishing all Singaporeans a wonderful and restful #SG50

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very showy personality. Talk talk talk non stop on facebook. PR is right career for her. She is a better as a celebrity than politician.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know why but this pisses me off! She's no longer in politics yet she act and talk like some MP wannabe!!

Precisely my point. How to take young women seriously in politics? Glenda, this woman, tinpot lin and that curvy lim really did the gender equality movement a great disservice.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Precisely my point. How to take young women seriously in politics? Glenda, this woman, tinpot lin and that curvy lim really did the gender equality movement a great disservice.

Yeah, as a private individual, I wish my friends happy SG50, not the whole freaking country!!

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
besides that, I still can't figure what happened that made her depart from politics.

1) Internal friction with key members of the NSP - GMS, Hazel etc. She was being used as a political pawn in a big game of Chess.

2) Constant and intense Media intrusion into her personal life. She could not handle all the negative attention.

3) Discreet smear campaign by the PAP using 2)

Here's the thing. MPs of all parties must be able to stand up to public scrutiny. You must be seen as being 'whiter than white' (pardon the pun) and beyond reproach otherwise you are finished as a public servant. Nicole couldn't handle the burden of expectation and being in the limelight 24/7 -hence she became a quitter and fled to Bangkok.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
29 this year.

You seems to be obsessed with young female political icon.. And also milf like Lily neo..

Either you lacked of motherly love or is a Mangina who is divorce andg long for a female stroking.. Loser..

I am not surprised if you even know what panties size and colour they are wearing.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) Internal friction with key members of the NSP - GMS, Hazel etc. She was being used as a political pawn in a big game of Chess.

2) Constant and intense Media intrusion into her personal life. She could not handle all the negative attention.

3) Discreet smear campaign by the PAP using 2)

Here's the thing. MPs of all parties must be able to stand up to public scrutiny. You must be seen as being 'whiter than white' (pardon the pun) and beyond reproach otherwise you are finished as a public servant. Nicole couldn't handle the burden of expectation and being in the limelight 24/7 -hence she became a quitter and fled to Bangkok.

Even celebrities have their haters and nosey parkers in the form of paparazzis. How is that different from being an opposition politician in sg? Sorry mate. I think we need men and women made of stronger stuff. Like the indefatiguable GMS and other nameless shameless PAP MPs who suck up to the regime. That is what it takes to roll in politics. Kiddies please stay out.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nicole_Seah_Thailand.jpg

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You seems to be obsessed with young female political icon.. And also milf like Lily neo..

Either you lacked of motherly love or is a Mangina who is divorce andg long for a female stroking.. Loser..

I am not surprised if you even know what panties size and colour they are wearing.

Tonychat did you vote against PAP in GE 2011? No??

Will you vote for Singapore Opposition in 2015?

No also??

Then UMNO and MIC fuck your mother chee bye!!

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonychat did you vote against PAP in GE 2011? No??

Will you vote for Singapore Opposition in 2015?

No also??

Then UMNO and MIC fuck your mother chee bye!!

That's gotta hurt :biggrin:
While poor tonychat has been getting anal-fucked by someone who supports the Thai Rak Thai ? :p

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
besides that, I still can't figure what happened that made her depart from politics.

I attended her rallies...was very surprised to see a young lady attacking PM LHL in a very intense manner. I thought with her passion to seek justice and equality for the people she will certainly be a rising political star.

But alas, it is because of her vehemently criticism that she is told to shut up...