• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah : Wishing all Singaporeans a wonderful and restful #SG50

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wishing all Singaporeans a wonderful and restful #SG50 Jubilee weekend with your family and friends. (Very thankful to catch the NDP preview this year and sing along to all the NDP classics like Home and We Will Get There!)

11755516_923526157718456_7772980015743174823_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/nicoleseah...9649226106157/923526157718456/?type=1&theater

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must have been a nightmare for her when with NSP. More so, with GMS around trying to get a free fuck from her.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
with her reported failed relationships in the past, i think she will probably end up with an angmo. wish her well! hope that she come back and fight for what she deserve.

ahsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did I see an engagement ring?

Nicole Seah may be OK but I am afraid I can't say the same for the rest of her team contesting MP in 2011. It could be a blessing that NSP didn't win MP in 2011. Looking at their track record, they are likely to mess things up and MP voters will certainly vote back PAP this year.

And it will be hard for WP to enter MP this coming GE.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe she will find a Thai man who can prepare good tom yum soup?

a thai is definitely better than male sinkie, oops, sorry to say. i knew of a office working lady in her thirties, she told me most sinkie men are spoilt. then, she fell in love with a cambodian, quitted her job and flew over just to be with him. this is no fictional love story but a real life encounter happening in our midst.

ahsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. It was from me. She wanted marriage. I had to assure her it would be soon. Thank God, engagement ring solved my problem.

There is no harm having a bit of fantasy -- as long as you remember to beat yourself up about it occasionally! :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a thai is definitely better than male sinkie, oops, sorry to say. i knew of a office working lady in her thirties, she told me most sinkie men are spoilt. then, she fell in love with a cambodian, quitted her job and flew over just to be with him. this is no fictional love story but a real life encounter happening in our midst.

Most Sinkie men cannot think anymore. From primary school till NS, kena heavy dosage of PAP drugs. Zombies now. That's why majority of our men aren't attractive to char bors.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Same applies to sinkie women too. Especially those 45 and younger. Most are materialistic and bonafide bitches. A lot of sinkie men dream of having a young, beautiful and submissive girl from a third world country.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most Sinkie men cannot think anymore. From primary school till NS, kena heavy dosage of PAP drugs. Zombies now. That's why majority of our men aren't attractive to char bors.

bro GD, i am surprised that when you were a cop, were you never married? what a waste, women like men in power. you should have deflowered handful of these charbors.:p

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same applies to sinkie women too. Especially those 45 and younger. Most are materialistic and bonafide bitches. A lot of sinkie men dream of having a young, beautiful and submissive girl from a third world country.

most of the sinkie women think they have golden pussies, that's the problem.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nicole Seah is a disingenuous self-serving publicity hungry former political MP wannabe.

I recall after the last election how she was going to continue helping the old folk in the former McPherson ward of Marine Parade (now an SMC under the new boundary changes).

And then she pissed off to Thailand to further her career. Seems to me she never really wanted to be a public servant in the first place.

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nicole Seah is a disingenuous self-serving publicity hungry former political MP wannabe.

I recall after the last election how she was going to continue helping the old folk in the former McPherson ward of Marine Parade (now an SMC under the new boundary changes).

And then she pissed off to Thailand to further her career. Seems to me she never really wanted to be a public servant in the first place.

which is why afterall most sinkie are not stupid.they see her her ploy 4 years back