• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ngerng Yi Ling (Roy) - Crowd Funding 7 April 2021 .

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of game is for useless jiakliaobee 富二代 such as Jolovan Wham.

Carrot cake son Roy also play for what?

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please Dont Go ( Taiwan ) ...

please come Home soon...:biggrin:
IMG_20210408_141407.jpg

IMG_20210408_141424.jpg

From KC & Sunshine ,

Attachments

• IMG_20210408_141424.jpg
    IMG_20210408_141424.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 94

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Professor Donald Low, wrote: “I was never a fan of Roy Ngerng’s writing but I feel that the punishment meted out to him is over the top: not just the financial penalty, but also the fact that he can no longer make a living in Sg. And to have to pay nearly half his salary for the next decade is manifestly unjust.”

Prof Low added, “I hope we can all contribute a little to his fundraising effort even if we don’t agree with, or like, his writings. The message we’re sending when we contribute is not that we agree with him, but that we disagree with what he’s been subjected to more.”

If you would like to support Mr Ngerng’s fundraising, you can donate to:

• POSB Savings Account Number (Singapore) – 130-23068-7 (Ngerng Yi Ling)
  • PayNow (Singapore): S8113784F
  • PayPal – [email protected]
  • E.Sun Bank(玉W銀行) Bank Code 銀行代碼: 808 (Taiwan) – Account Number 存戶帳號: 0886-968-170270

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait Han Hui Hui also ask for crowdfunding to buy milk powder for her baby and to support her rant on our CPF monies.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
His is worser than China was humiliated by BE for 100 years...

Let's help Roy....

His father installed an army of NSFed civilian soldiers to give enough numbers so his sons can be installed with a BG rank.

Then his father pass his Commander in chief responsibility to his son to lead the army....

as such every soldiers under the commander in chief will give their life to him to lead the army in wartime.

the PM is the commander in chief of the army..... so a soldier is value to the country... this commander in chief made this poor soldier paid for his vindictive lawsuit is unacceptable.... a $1 compensation bill is enough to send a message to him and the commoners.

Let the commoners scold Roy and pull his ears, which is much more powerful to whack him deep deep...

commoners cried every night before they go to sleep...

Professor Donald Low, wrote: “I was never a fan of Roy Ngerng’s writing but I feel that the punishment meted out to him is over the top: not just the financial penalty, but also the fact that he can no longer make a living in Sg. And to have to pay nearly half his salary for the next decade is manifestly unjust.”

Prof Low added, “I hope we can all contribute a little to his fundraising effort even if we don’t agree with, or like, his writings. The message we’re sending when we contribute is not that we agree with him, but that we disagree with what he’s been subjected to more.”

If you would like to support Mr Ngerng’s fundraising, you can donate to:

• POSB Savings Account Number (Singapore) – 130-23068-7 (Ngerng Yi Ling)
  • PayNow (Singapore): S8113784F
  • PayPal – [email protected]
  • E.Sun Bank(玉W銀行) Bank Code 銀行代碼: 808 (Taiwan) – Account Number 存戶帳號: 0886-968-170270

Last edited: