• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ngerng Yi Ling (Roy) - Crowd Funding 7 April 2021 .

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20210408_084328.jpg

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
This pinky has become and unbecoming of a leader and a head of a state. With his vast resources, he can just rebutt the allegation instead of using his vast resources to refute and rebutt the allegation.

It only serve a purpose appearing pinky LOONG is just a big school bully in his own class.

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can it be good if it does not use lard?

Roy's Dad AMK 107

per plate only s$3/-

best in AMK and SG some said better than Batam.

Better then Peach Garden's ,

KC :

” He said: “I don’t think anyone of them comes here for the money. They come here to provide a better life for the next generation… One of the reasons why I stepped forward was because I know I’m joining a team of people that are not here for the money.”
He added that the key is to find the right balance.

He said: “Money should not be the one (factor) to attract them in. On the other hand, money should also not be the bugbear to deter them.

“(For example,) you go to Peach Garden, you eat the S$10 XO Sauce chye tow kuay (fried carrot cake), you can be quite happy right? Because you are satisfied with the service and so on. On the other hand, you can go to a hawker centre, even if they charge you S$1.50, you might not want to eat it if the quality is not good.”

:biggrin:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
He, the commander in chief, don't dare.... Roy can start an account in Taiwan receive crowdfund money there.

Dare this commander in chief to bully his NSFed civilian soldier who give his life to protect the national security of his beloved country.

We commoners will do what we can to 'save this soldier life'.... from his commander in chief... SAF chief to intervene...

Every male citizen of Singapore is a soldier, every soldier has a commander in chief....

If that commander in chief abused his soldier... SAF chief shd intervene... 吖 不要乱来 不要欺负军兵 ...

Very soon Pinky will pass law to prohibit crowd funding for legal matters liao.....

Last edited:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very soon Pinky will pass law to prohibit crowd funding for legal matters liao.....

There are many ways of getting round this. Can do it on the pretext of selling things, contribute to watch some performance, talk or presentation etc.