• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

newspaper delivery job

Submarine22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all

I remember seeing in the paper for such a job. the hours are short and pay good but timing is 4 + in the morning so not many people want to do.

Anyone know how I can get this job? (desperado situation)

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro,you saw the advert and then come here to ask us how to apply? Did the advert not tell you where and how you can apply for the job? Just joking.

I saw a lot of foreign indians doing such jobs in my neighbourhood, they will carry the papers and run barefooted,climbing the stairs and distribute house to house. Not bad if you want to train for marathon...

Hi all

I remember seeing in the paper for such a job. the hours are short and pay good but timing is 4 + in the morning so not many people want to do.

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all

You need your own transport.

And consider the petrol and also the occasional fine if you never display coupon ...

it is only good for those who just want to earn that money to cover their car expenses (petrol, installment and insurance) but not for a living

O

Orochi

See your MPee for help. If his doggies tell you
"You die it's your business" then tell them not to twist the unemployment figures.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi all

Sell your soul by joining RC, you got the chance to become entrepeneur and sell blanket to the residents under your "care". Big Money!!! If you find integrity is more than anything, than continue to look around - I am sure there are many jobs around (on flexible hours too), prove to LKY that you have the spur in your hide without milking thru RC - where desperate & miserable dogs find it the only place for their survival under their master constant whips and eyes.

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need your own transport.

And consider the petrol and also the occasional fine if you never display coupon ...

it is only good for those who just want to earn that money to cover their car expenses (petrol, installment and insurance) but not for a living

I thought the paper will be delivered at the void deck and one just need to collect it and distribute?

Submarine22

Alfrescian
Loyal
thats true but you still need to put some of it in your vehicle so that you can drive to the blocks that you are supposed to deliver

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....I saw a lot of foreign indians doing such jobs in my neighbourhood..Not bad if you want to train for marathon....QUOTE]

Mine is one hardworking PRC guy - delivering it at 5.00 am. Wish me "zhao ann" some more - good service.

Nowadays seldom seen Chinese Sporeans doing such job too - they will be kooning after a hard day/night "work" chatting on the internet. (Wonder why our Melayu friends never like this job.)

Good that we have someone hardworking like you with good value - value every cent. If you can't sleep at night, why not deliver pizza or burgers instead? I think the pay is higher. Our IRs need night-owl workers - but you need to get in touch with agents - try your luck and apply personally instead - bypassing agent commission.

As gahment says - hardwork is no longer enough - but work smart.

O

Orochi

As gahment says - hardwork is no longer enough - but work smart.

You stupid bitch. First you need to learn how to quote messages correctly to stop giving readers eyesore.
Your overpaid underperformed gahbrament slogan is WORK TILL YOU DIE. There is no retirement in sinkiepore.

Submarine22

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAHA looks like this time I will be the Singaporean to take job away from FT for a change.

Hey next time you see the delivery guy can you ask him for me how to go for the job?

golden

Alfrescian
Loyal
call ST. they have a few news paper vendors covering various part of singapore. they can provide u the one at your place..

alternatively, look for the block which is the storage point for news paper in your area...go around 1am to 2am and u can see the delivery van bringing in the papers...the supervisor or incharge should be there...

good luck

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
HAHA looks like this time I will be the Singaporean to take job away from FT for a change.

Hey next time you see the delivery guy can you ask him for me how to go for the job?

Hope you can do us a favour by slipping some of SammyBoy Times counter articles in between these state times while you deliver.

Good Luck!