• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Romance of 3 Kingdom serial drama is out

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U3075P28T52D3523F872DT20081210160759.jpg

U2389P28T52D3695F872DT20081210190246.jpg

U2389P28T52D3626F872DT20081210180951.jpg

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamaking, you marketing officer for new 3-Kingdom? Your new Ma Chao very good, better than the old Ma Chao, but your new Lu Bu no match for old Lu Bu.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamaking, you marketing officer for new 3-Kingdom? Your new Ma Chao very good, better than the old Ma Chao, but your new Lu Bu no match for old Lu Bu.

LOL, no lah, i'm a fan of 3 kingdom lah, wait for ages for China to redo this classic drama again mah :biggrin::biggrin:

I hope this version is better than the old one. So far, the latest Cao Cao actor is good, so is Guan Yu, although he's not that big size. I agree with you Lu Bu sucks, knn dunno why they want He Ren Dong :oIo::oIo:

But the old Zhuge Liang, no horse run, he's still the best.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah, slowly lah Angie, the old version 1st few episodes also not very good 1 mah, LOL. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

How can i betray my soul when the new characters

Guan Yu - Fail :eek:

Zhuge Liang - Fail :eek:

Zhao Yun - Fail :eek:

LuBu - Fail :eek:

Xiao Qiao - Fail :eek:

Da Qiao - Fail :eek:

Liu Bei - Fail
:eek:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can i betray my soul when the new characters

Guan Yu - Fail :eek:
Zhuge Liang - Fail :eek:
Zhao Yun - Fail :eek:
LuBu - Fail :eek:
Xiao Qiao - Fail :eek:
Da Qiao - Fail :eek:
Liu Bei - Fail
:eek:

I only find Zhang Fei a bit weird, Lu Bu after watching till episode 8, i do find He Ren Dong have the build and the arrogance of Lu Bu

Liu Bei too chivalroustic in this new 1, i dun like. Guan Yu got the look, but no build.

I like Sun Jian actor, he's good. So is Cao Cao

The rest havent come out lah, be patient a bit lah, wah lau......

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what happend to silk overalls on the generals? surely, silk existed then and were worn extensively by combatants ready to be cut down mercilessly (and get buried in their funeral attire). totally disappointed with 3k generals wearing peasant attire. anytime you add hk costume designers to a period production, you lose authenticity and worse... they bring in hodgey podgey tacky fashion styles from all over the unknown universe, including but not limited to alienwear.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Note that the new drama serial is called Three Kingdoms, not the guniang Romanticised version.

Cannot compare the dong dong chiang version of the 90s with this version lah. They are like apples vs oranges, how to compare?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Note that the new drama serial is called Three Kingdoms, not the guniang Romanticised version.

Cannot compare the dong dong chiang version of the 90s with this version lah. They are like apples vs oranges, how to compare?

Its still based on 三国演义, not 三国志 :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
So whats the big difference between these 2? There're no good guys or bad guys in 三国志, and the real hero in that era is 曹操 :P

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its still based on 三国演义, not 三国志 :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
So whats the big difference between these 2? There're no good guys or bad guys in 三国志, and the real hero in that era is 曹操 :P

And the biggest winners are the Sima Clan :biggrin: