• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New MRT Stations

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've just spoken to AP Yaacob Ibrahim and RA Lui Tuck Yew. One new MRT station will be just right down my doorstep. No even just within walking distance but right down there, at the foot of my block. They'll offer upgradings for our precincts too at 90% subsidies. Fix the walls, cracks, toilets, tiles etc.

Anybody here getting new MRT stations and upgradings? They said there're more elsewhere.

ejected.president

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've just spoken to AP Yaacob Ibrahim and RA Lui Tuck Yew. One new MRT station will be just right down my doorstep. No even just within walking distance but right down there, at the foot of my block. They'll offer upgradings for our precincts too at 90% subsidies. Fix the walls, cracks, toilets, tiles etc.

Anybody here getting new MRT stations and upgradings? They said there're more elsewhere.

CCB! Had you fucking bribed the fucking PAP or are they fucking bribing you? Huh?
:mad::confused::rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
may the god of sound and thunder bless you with much annoying noise coming and going from the trains and tracks, starting at 5:30 am in the morning and stopping after 12:00 midnight. everytime i check into a residence or cheap room near an mrt station during a visit to sg, i regret it. the fecking noise is unbearable. so regular and loud that the only benefit from it is the muffling of mad moaning from an milf when she's humped and pumped on a rhythmic pattern in sync with the cumming and shooting off of each train.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CCB! Had you fucking bribed the fucking PAP or are they fucking bribing you? Huh?
:mad::confused::rolleyes:

I actually I went to fuck themover noise pollution over drilling and piling works going on in my area. That's what they explained to me. I met LKY at my constituency last year, way before GE. He said the river's very nice and clean now. I remarked back to him after NE line and the cut in bus lines in my area without nearby MRT stations, you expect us to swim or have plans for river taxis.

About one year later, I met LKY again, at the election nomination centre, with both Yaacob and LTY. Nomination is boring process more than three hours long. Even LKY has to abide by the law and deal with it. I took the opportunity to bring up the topic again during boring chit chat like when they asked why I acted for WP as assentor. At least things are getting done, nobody bribed anybody.

may the god of sound and thunder bless you with much annoying noise coming and going from the trains and tracks, starting at 5:30 am in the morning and stopping after 12:00 midnight. everytime i check into a residence or cheap room near an mrt station during a visit to sg, i regret it. the fecking noise is unbearable. so regular and loud that the only benefit from it is the muffling of mad moaning from an milf when she's humped and pumped on a rhythmic pattern in sync with the cumming and shooting off of each train.

It's going to be underground, not elevated. You should have lived with BART long enough to understand the difference.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's going to be underground, not elevated. You should have lived with BART long enough to understand the difference.

sextions that are elevated are what i was referring to. bart has both underground and elevated sections, just like smrt (smart would be a better acronym).

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sextions that are elevated are what i was referring to. bart has both underground and elevated sections, just like smrt (smart would be a better acronym).

Doesn't matter as long as the elevated sections are not in my neighborhood. :wink:

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Enjoy the trembles every 5 minutes.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your post good for afternoon reading, now that the rains had stopped; it borders between fiction & fantasy.