• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Law in Hungary Makes Helping Migrants a Crime

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine... @Leongsam is like Song Joong Ki and she imagines herself to be Song Hye Gyo in Descendants of the Sun... Awwwww...So sweet....:biggrin:

tumblr_o426wyU8Jm1utfw96o1_400.gif
I started imagining that, but within a few seconds, I started remembering the following posts in another thread of hers:
sammyboy.com/posts/2738063
is this a case of early withdrawal without liquid deposit?
You mean. Coitus Interruptus? Lol :biggrin:
coitus interruptus as a result of scowlus scoldulus. handsome hunk humps halfway and horny housewife hollers horrible howls of harassment.
which might even result in:
sammyboy.com/posts/2747037
Your lj has no honor and should be chopped off!
:eek:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't have to. You and me will be the first two monikers that she will ban perpetually followed by @glockman @sweetiepie @Valium @zhihau @Froggy @eatshitndie and not forgetting @Bonut a whole host of others bullied and to be bullied by her :biggrin:
Many thanks for your encouragement! :smile:
And just in case you did not see the second part of my other post:
By the way again, I think you forgot to like my "LOL" reply to @eatshitndie's post in the following thread:
sammyboy.com/posts/2747961
:tongue:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
They say love is blind, so I am counting my days here :frown:......using this moniker :sneaky:
It's not too late to repent while lobbying is still in progress.

You can organize a "Congress of the Malaysian Dogs Confessions" enumerating your sins against Super Moderator Elect and admitting without any reservations to the accusations that you are a malicious and pathological liar who spreads fake news about a high SES member of the forum.

You should also beg for forgiveness and volunteer to have a giant hymen:thumbsup: wrapped over your lips as an act of recantation.:redface::rolleyes:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
It's not too late to repent while lobbying is still in progress.

You can organize a "Congress of the Malaysian Dogs Confessions" enumerating your sins against Super Moderator Elect and admitting without any reservations to the accusations that you are a malicious and pathological liar who spreads fake news about a high SES member of the forum.

You should also beg for forgiveness and volunteer to have a giant hymen:thumbsup: wrapped over your lips as an act of recantation.:redface::rolleyes:
Hahaha good one :thumbsup::biggrin:

Well thank you very much for highlighting and reminding us of the dire situation we are in :eek:. It is clear that our well being and existence in this forum is hanging by a thread. It's just a matter of time before the horny owner, who is besotted with her ravishing beauty:inlove:, will succumb to his primal urge and seek to cement their relationship. He will be guaranteed sexual gratification from her when he elevates her importance in this forum. Because I am shameless, I am willing to do anything to gain her favour. Including but not limited to having a giant hymen wrapped over my lips. :x3:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at all the Malaysian losers spamming lies of me non stop. Tsk tsk no shame liar bastards when none dare to take up virginity test challenge! Pui all your Malaysian whore mother phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's probably my first time seeing you so polite. Lol :biggrin:
Anyway, this is for you!

e22.gif

Another big fat lie when I have always been polite to people that are polite to me. Only Malaysian bastards like you think that you are entitled to insult me and I should still be polite to you. Cb hypocrital Catholic!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.gif

Starring ... @Leongsam & @ginfreely .... :biggrin:

Look at the handsomely suave Captain @Leongsam ... :biggrin:

WeirdFormalAchillestang-size_restricted.gif

Old but charming... Always ready to ravish! :biggrin:
Cb Malaysian obviously referring to flying college slut lie spread by KT Latha. Excuse me I am a virgin and no interest in any captain and my ex boss that I shouted at for supporting kt latha aka insulting me is a captain. Pui your Malaysian whore mother phua cb!