• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

new guy here seeking for answer

ekenikichi

hi,

I am new here, I do have some enquires regarding emigration and hope the bros here can help.

i understand if i am over 35, my chance of getting OZ PR is lower but i still have NS liability
But i do have an idea and wonder if it works, pls help

my mother-in-law is holding aust citizenship and if say i get my wife to apply for OZ PR first, then after my NS liability will be my turn, will that help? anyone have simliar situation?

Thanks for viewing and sorry for the poor english.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
hi,

I am new here, I do have some enquires regarding emigration and hope the bros here can help.

i understand if i am over 35, my chance of getting OZ PR is lower but i still have NS liability

my mother-in-law is holding aust citizenship and if say i get my wife to apply for OZ PR first, then after my NS liability will be my turn, will that help? anyone have simliar situation?

You don't have to bother about your NS liability. Just go for it. Once you've got your PR, just apply for indefinite exit permit with your PR as justification for your absence.

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam's right. Once you get PR and stay abroad, just apply for disruption due to living overseas and migrated.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I presume everyone of you are highly compliant. You owe your country "nothing" especially when you have completed your 2 or 2.5yrs of compulsory Army Training - with slaves salary, blood and sweat.

"Ask Not What You Can Do for Your Country... Ask What Your Country Can Do for YOU!"

If you are feeling stress and kinda push out by your employers or Country.. Perhaps it is time to re-look your LIFE and apply EXIT strategy. Worrying about your reservist is the dumpest reason I have encountered.

a) Many Singaporeans find reasons/rules to deter them from moving forward.

b) On the other hand, many China-nese and M'sians find reasons to move forward and not worrying about the law.

Who do you think will succeed in life ? Sinkies or China-nese/Msians ??

The more reasons sinkies provide, the lesser chances they will get ! Go figure it out !

hi,

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi,

Aiyo. Cms like ur such a patriotic son of Sinkapore. Y 2 u 1 2 wait 4 ur NS liab 2 b over???? Can chabot 2 it now lah. :rolleyes:

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You don't have to bother about your NS liability. Just go for it. Once you've got your PR, just apply for indefinite exit permit with your PR as justification for your absence.

Boss Sam, can apply for indefinite? I have to renew every year

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never applied for exit permit. The most they can do is send me a warning letter. Once I called up my unit from Canada and ask them to pay my travel expenses and compensate me for my job loss if I were to return for my reservist training. There are many sinkees overseas (including elites/pappies children) that do not return after their studies overseas. Most never serve a day in reservist. So why are you afraid? Tell them to go screw themselves.

Last edited:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam's right. Once you get PR and stay abroad, just apply for disruption due to living overseas and migrated.

Most of the FTs pr/new citizens in peesai have dual citizenship. Pappies dont dare to ask these FTs to give up their old passports, so why the need to "report" to pappies once you get a pr from another cuntry...Why play by pappies double headed rules? Make up your own rules..