• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [New discovery about @ginfreely's first JB house! haha] It's in Nusa Duta! hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now where is that coward bully @pck1965 ? Am I not the ultimate Singaporean patriot sacrificing my mudland assets? Well self claimed sinkie @musashi has said before he is doing this because I have not sold my Nusa Duta house which means if I have sold he will not do this, which means he is targeting to harm me and my asset by doing this which means I am sacrificing my assets for my loyalty.
PAP should give me a loyalty award indeed. Certainly a first class Singaporean.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously, you are too late for anything. You are beyond help and redemption. May Allah have mercy on you.
Ya I am a hero with my life and assets sacrificed to protect bastard ccb sinkies while you evil devil Malaysians do evil to me shiok shiok stealing slandering me beyond redemption and called yourselves winner smart and clever.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya I am a hero with my life and assets sacrificed to protect bastard ccb sinkies while you evil devil Malaysians do evil to me shiok shiok stealing slandering me beyond redemption and called yourselves winner smart and clever.
I am a stupid hero that told ccb Malaysians not to call Singaporeans sinkies when sinkies deserved to be called that totally.