• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah .. up booking fee already. i spoke to her in june, she said 20k. u got throw cheque?

No bro, 9xx k for a 20x70 terrace doesnt sound like a good deal to me, even at hh! I waiting for the.ultra slim chance to get ballot for eco botanics next door

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is only S$375k for a freehold landed. Still reasonable compared to e 99LH condos nearby. Landed prices will continue to climb.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is only S$375k for a freehold landed. Still reasonable compared to e 99LH condos nearby. Landed prices will continue to climb.

i and.malpaso are msians. i am still.not used to the concept of gauging a msian ppty in sgd equivalent. If so i.wld have kicked myself hard for buying a shoebox that would have gotten me a hh semi d in msia

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
i and.malpaso are msians. i am still.not used to the concept of gauging a msian ppty in sgd equivalent. If so i.wld have kicked myself hard for buying a shoebox that would have gotten me a hh semi d in msia

That is because SG has expanded its development n population too fast. Pasir Ris is hitting e coastal. East, south n west of SG have to reclaim land. Military airport has to make way. Johor is saved by e two tiny bridges else condo n landed prices would be easily S$500-600 psf. There is a limit how much u can squeeze people in a tiny island.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
The real development in JB is e RTS, e others like autocity r just distractions. SG needs lots of workers but politics prevents too many immigrants.

Some points to ponder:

Where do e workers come from then?
What is e passenger carrying capacity of e RTS?
What will be e impact on e household income in JB?
Where will e household income go to?
What will be e impact on e property prices in JB?

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
The real development in JB is e RTS, e others like autocity r just distractions. SG needs lots of workers but politics prevents too many immigrants.

Some points to ponder:

Where do e workers come from then?
What is e passenger carrying capacity of e RTS?
What will be e impact on e household income in JB?
Where will e household income go to?
What will be e impact on e property prices in JB?

They are using the HK-Shenzhen loading to estimate the RTS capacity. So I think that part should be quite ok. My main concern is whether they will build a gigantic carpark next to RTS or not....... If not, how to go to RTS from the suburbs.......

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Carparks wont be able to cope. My guess is public buses like Larkin. Weekday used by Johoreans, weekends used by Singaporeans n PRs. V profitable venture. Jack up levies for cars after that.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
It depends on number of cheques submitted. I won't be surprised if there r still buyers at $1 mil RM.

I have no doubt there will.be buyer at 1m. That is why i said it is not a good deal to me. there are many who are far richer than me and what is not a good deal to me is a steal to them.because we have different purchasing power. Having said that, i still think hh will continue to flourish. Just a matter of attracting the right buyers

Last edited:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinetree project at PH...... maybe should change my nick to stoopidboy... sigh

Ok...50k seemed a bit too much. I bought Encorp but the booking fee is 10k only.
Have they cash the cheque yet? Otherwise you can just call the bank and stop payment. That will void the transaction.

Last edited:

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know it's nice. that's why I decided to buy it. romantic getaway with "you know who". plus can always get a yacht... I was so dreamy then... as for the price, I can't disclose cos the development is small. easy for them to guess which nottiboy has been bitching abt them online.

waaah.. eh. nice sia! how much arh? hope you get the house, launch soon. i think good lei, suitable for nottiboy like you.

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
too late. those bastards fast hand fast leg cash liao. anyway, its not the money. its the apartment that I want. its the promise and contract that I want them to fulfil. cos I could have gone for encorp or teega if I hadn't bought this project. this apartment spells freedom for me. a nottiboy cooped up in sg is a sadboy. I want my freedom.

Ok...50k seemed a bit too much. I bought Encorp but the booking fee is 10k only.
Have they cash the cheque yet? Otherwise you can just call the bank and stop payment. That will void the transaction.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is because SG has expanded its development n population too fast. Pasir Ris is hitting e coastal. East, south n west of SG have to reclaim land. Military airport has to make way. Johor is saved by e two tiny bridges else condo n landed prices would be easily S$500-600 psf. There is a limit how much u can squeeze people in a tiny island.

My point is I have no problem when the conversion to SGD equiavalent is used figuratively or for simple comparison. I have a problem when it is used as a selling point. An agent for marine bay suites (in JB) claimed the project is selling at "cheap" psf ..SGD450 psf ..'where to find such cheap condos thats in such a prime location!". yea if Msia land is shrunk thousands times over (heck even Iskandar itself is few times bigger than SG), if price of landed in Msia is raised 10x, if you give me MRT, if you increase the white collar workers population many times over, if you implement COE for Msia cars that cost RM100K a piece, then i would agree that your condo is indeed cheap and value for money.

hasslehoff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be careful how much you pay for your landed/condo, if you are looking for capital appreciation. Is there anymore upside? The property experts are openly saying that JB property is overpriced. However, if u buy high, you may be saved by PRC. iproperty using HK as launchpad to China.

Getty Goh is a property analyst who writes for iproperty. Donald Han - MD, Chestern SG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iBAMVbDFW0

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be careful how much you pay for your landed/condo, if you are looking for capital appreciation. Is there anymore upside? The property experts are openly saying that JB property is overpriced. However, if u buy high, you may be saved by PRC. iproperty using HK as launchpad to China.

Getty Goh is a property analyst who writes for iproperty. Donald Han - MD, Chestern SG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iBAMVbDFW0

It is relative. A freehold landed 30 min drive away from SG is only around S$400k. A similar one in SG is S$4mil. For GCB in SG, they are setting record prices. Hence price is still reasonable in JB and there is still quite a lot of upside in the next few years. Don't let those analysts' talks distract you. Southern JB is no longer a local property market but one that is linked to SG.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is relative. A freehold landed 30 min drive away from SG is only around S$400k. A similar one in SG is S$4mil. For GCB in SG, they are setting record prices. Hence price is still reasonable in JB and there is still quite a lot of upside in the next few years. Don't let those analysts' talks distract you. Southern JB is no longer a local property market but one that is linked to SG.
Haha.. Senibong freehold semi-d now resale Rm1.9mil (S$750k)..
http://www.propertyguru.com.my/property-listing/senibong-cove-permas-jaya-for-sale-3075086

Just opposite side at Sembawang, Small land 99-yrs leasehold terrace min. S$2.5mil up :eek:
http://www.propertylaunch.sg/Singap...e-Shoreline-Residences.php#section=Highlights