• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Negress Meghan complained that the Queen had concerns about the color of her baby

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Harry has numerous women to choose, but chose MM.
I believe that hw made a mistake, marrying an older divorcee, because as a member of the Royal Family, he has certain obligations. Commoners are free to choose.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Harry has numerous women to choose, but chose MM.
I believe that hw made a mistake, marrying an older divorcee, because as a member of the Royal Family, he has certain obligations. Commoners are free to choose.
Not any older divorcee. He pussy must be super aroi.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Princess Di was killed for revealing to the media about life as a former British royalty.

You reckon the secret cult of Buckingham loyalists will allow these two brats to speak freely in more public interviews?

I give them 2 years before something happens

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they need this interview to get paid. they’re always in debt as harry is jobless and meghan struggles to find work in hollywood. they live in a us$15m mansion in montecito with prince charles paying down us$6.9m to secure their mortgage. there are bills to pay: monthly mortgage, yearly property tax, utilities, servants, gardening, nannies, food, etc.