• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NCMP Lina Chiam hands out free masks to Potong Pasir residents. What about Sitoh???

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: NCMP Lina Chiam hands out free masks to Potong Pasir residents. What about Sitoh?

http://singaporenewsalternative.blogspot.sg/2013/06/snapshot-ncmp-lina-chiam-hands-out-free.html

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...-fireman-sitoh-got-give-masks-bo-4262240.html

fgqrmwN.jpg

Sitoh would argue PAP is the one providing the mask for her to handout.

Just have to wait till 2016

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: NCMP Lina Chiam hands out free masks to Potong Pasir residents. What about Sitoh?

The irony is that the thought of Lina Chiam as MP for Potong Pasir allowed Sitoh to win, not so much of the PAP machinery behind him.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The irony is that the thought of Lina Chiam as MP for Potong Pasir allowed Sitoh to win, not so much of the PAP machinery behind him.

This is how dumb the subset of the 60.1% in PP is....surprisingly in PP too.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Many expect PP to be absorbed into a GRC but ...it also means that the PAP can lose big, if they lose a GRC.

I don't think there are many happy Sporeans out there e.g. MRT breakdowns, low pay, excessive FT numbers,....With the decline of LKY I don't think it will be easy that easy for the PAP to retain power:confused:

Majority of sinkies are forgetful dumb fucktards, they won't remember shit when 2016 comes.

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is how dumb the subset of the 60.1% in PP is....surprisingly in PP too.

They got greedy, they got fooled by Sitoh's 'sincerity' and they are paying a heavy price for it.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where the f is WP? KNN vote them out in 2016. Whole neighborhood so dirty, no improvement nothing! I am repenting.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, that is so, and it demonstrated that the voters there are discerning and can see through things. Moreover, Sitoh was rewarded for sheer perseverance. Lina Chiam, on the other hand, was a first-time election candidate. The fact that she is a Chiam did not cut any ice with the majority of PP voters.

Lina Chima may be asking some good questions in parliament, but it could be said that she has a few people who are assisting her in that regard. Without a script she would be a fish out of water. Few people have any illusions about that. On the other hand, Lee Li Lian can wing it and can both answer and ask questions unscripted. I think that the voters in PP provide a good bellwether of how voters elsewhere in the country would behave. As such, I cannot see TJS ever being elected nor any candidate from the SDP.

Sivali

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well done lina well done and keep up the good work.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

all these superficial pubicity stunts such as focusing on masks and or the lack of them are masking the real root cause issues and not solving problems. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Majority of sinkies are forgetful dumb fucktards, they won't remember shit when 2016 comes.

I doubt that they'll forget about losing their homes, being hounded by loan sharks, being jobless, ....
When the last leave goes, the fear that is out there will be gone & desperation may turn to anger. Just look at the recent Hong Lim protests.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

I doubt that they'll forget about losing their homes, being hounded by loan sharks, being jobless, ....

But what percentage of voters suffer these? The most generous estimate is what? Maybe 30%?
The fact is that most likely this 30% (if it is even that high) is most likely already within the 40% oppies. As such, they will not matter in 2016.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, that is so, and it demonstrated that the voters there are discerning and can see through things. Moreover, Sitoh was rewarded for sheer perseverance. Lina Chiam, on the other hand, was a first-time election candidate. The fact that she is a Chiam did not cut any ice with the majority of PP voters.

Lina Chima may be asking some good questions in parliament, but it could be said that she has a few people who are assisting her in that regard. Without a script she would be a fish out of water. Few people have any illusions about that. On the other hand, Lee Li Lian can wing it and can both answer and ask questions unscripted. I think that the voters in PP provide a good bellwether of how voters elsewhere in the country would behave. As such, I cannot see TJS ever being elected nor any candidate from the SDP.

'Discerning' voters indeed.
Btw what has sitoh done so far? He spoken in parliament? Even so he is just a parrot who repeat after his masters.
Preserverence pays off? Parrot man Zeng runs for elections every round....very preservere also....you go vote for him lah.
You stay in PP? How you know Mrs Chiam never work the ground?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I try and cover the whole spectrum.

This is not funny. Chiam tore his arse looking after PP residents for two decades, even through the midst of the most tumultuous moments in his political career where he faced everything from party upheavals to political betrayals. In his state of health he even tried to venture out to capture a GRC just to usher in a more plural Parliament. His wife is taking over the mantle; even though she is not elected, she continues to serve in any way she can.

Scroobal is right that PP will be absorbed and dismembered to suit the political purposes of the PAP. This woman knows it better than any of us, yet she still soldiers on with hubby behind her.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

yet she still soldiers on with hubby behind her.

They're obviously both suffering from Dementia or Alzheimers. They can't remember that the ward isn't theirs anymore.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This thinking is flawed.
So what minister calibre? You allow those white scums to get into office will fuck us up with their policies.
Voting for Lina can prevent this from happening....however little impact you might think she will make in parliament.....it's better than ending up with a greedy dud minister who ends up fucking you and your family.
Lina's heart is in the right place and that's all I ask for in an MP....TC matters can engage professionals.

My thinking is not flawed, just repeating the facts of the predictable actions that the whities does, like they 'fart' with the same tone..:wink:

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

'Discerning' voters indeed.
Btw what has sitoh done so far? He spoken in parliament? Even so he is just a parrot who repeat after his masters.
Preserverence pays off? Parrot man Zeng runs for elections every round....very preservere also....you go vote for him lah.
You stay in PP? How you know Mrs Chiam never work the ground?

I never said she did not work the ground. The problem is precisely because she worked the ground that some of those who met her in person were turned off. She came across as a housewife, not a politician. It did not take more than 30 seconds for people to get that impression.

Not sure where you got it that Zeng runs for elections every round. Zeng has criminal convictions. That disqualified him from standing in elections. Last time he stood was in 1991.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sitoh is busy preparing abalone soup.

hi there

1. since its masters are so silent.
2. dafter sheep cannot do anything but just wait for further instructions:biggrin:
3. besides, it is also not in some toothless committee "addressing" the haze thing.

SiamKia

Alfrescian
Loyal

PP resident please wake up, you want action, Lina is there, as always.