• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

nbcb, this Feng Shui Master Got Problem

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
1568097209688.png

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha, "call us to book a free no obligations consultation with us and we'll do our best (only) to help you" so must pay then they will solve the problem lor

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Asides...eons ago, she was pretty. Since amortised. Confession, had a brief dalliance.
Did our new office, for a token amount. Can be so bitchy:cool: I got out before tsunami :smile:

predictions-2019-1-638.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
If Fengshui master so Zhun and Good, they won't be selling their scams to others. They would huat themselves and stay low profile, make themselves super rich can liao right. Lol :biggrin:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey nigga, what are u saying? It’s like u write in English but use Mandarin to phrase your words.
I was just digressing, from this thread headline -with my brief dalliance with this fengshui queen (pic) awhile back.
Left out the saucy details (leave this to Ah Meng). She was from NUS and attractive from her younger days, divorcee. She was getting too possessive, demanding texts replies every spare minute.

She did the fengshui thingy for our new office then, for a small token amount. My HR was surprised at my 'lobang', but blissfully ignorant of my influence. She was bitchy towards her community ie her fellow practitioners. I thankfully got out from our brief relationship. Enough said.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Fengshui master so Zhun and Good, they won't be selling their scams to others. They would huat themselves and stay low profile, make themselves super rich can liao right. Lol :biggrin:

If they don't sell, how to huat? :wink:

All products and services sell hopes and dreams. How they sell: either using fear, using envy, or a mix of both.

People will believe what they want to believe. If you can persuade them that what you're selling is what they want, they'll buy it.

AoT000j.jpg

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lao CB towkay neo has money. Also, depending on her age, she might be craving for some man to make her pregnant. :wink:

That face already menopause. No eggs, single grandma still want to get pregnant, cheebye the son before 10 become orphan.