• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

National Service

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Politics, like religion, is a personal choice. Everyone has the right to choose whoever s/he wishes, with or without any reason(s). It is your right. If I were to vote, under most circumstances I'd pick for who I feel is the lesser of the two evils. If a member of Pay and Pay awards me a contract to make money, I may pick them, that is the real world. All other things being equal, I may likely even spoil my vote. I have no political affiliations. You pick whoever you wish, it is your choice.

Cheers!

Sorry Bro, I defy my father and vote for opposition, I come home and tell him I vote for Pay And Pay he fucking happy!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My father always tell me, don't trust all politicians, they are all liars, true or not? our ministers is putting their heart and soul on their jobs, why people are still KPKB? what've gone wrong? :*:

Did you listen to your father full statement or just do selective listening?

He said politicians, i.e those from PAP, WP, SPD, RP, SPP, SDA etc... not just the PAP!!

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wise man, bro. good luck.

Politics, like religion, is a personal choice. Everyone has the right to choose whoever s/he wishes, with or without any reason(s). It is your right. If I were to vote, under most circumstances I'd pick for who I feel is the lesser of the two evils. If a member of Pay and Pay awards me a contract to make money, I may pick them, that is the real world. All other things being equal, I may likely even spoil my vote. I have no political affiliations. You pick whoever you wish, it is your choice.

Cheers!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My father always tell me, don't trust all politicians, they are all liars, true or not? our ministers is putting their heart and soul on their jobs, why people are still KPKB? what've gone wrong? :*:

Your father is 100% right. Other professions on the list includes lawyers and second hand car dealers.