• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

National Service

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
My father always tell me, don't trust all politicians, they are all liars, true or not? our ministers is putting their heart and soul on their jobs, why people are still KPKB? what've gone wrong? :*:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My father always tell me, don't trust all politicians, they are all liars, true or not? our ministers is putting their heart and soul on their jobs, why people are still KPKB? what've gone wrong? :*:

who said PAP ministers have put their hearts and souls on their jobs?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Black heart and dark soul. Results in horrible work. :wink:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

The trouble they not putting their heart x soul into their jobs, they putting their hands into our pockets.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

heart kee lan!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The trouble they not putting their heart x soul into their jobs, they putting their hands into our pockets.

Do not forget, they have been fondling your rear too....& now, they have one, professional rear fondler at AMK GRC... ha ha ha :biggrin:

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear TS... pappy ministers and all.. including their lapdogs and cronies.. put in their heart and soul... I agree.. but you didn't add in the other part.. they put in heart and soul into doing NOTHING but getting taxpayers' money!! Ptui!! Sold their heart and soul more like it!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much each ministar earns per year?

How much each peasant earns per year?

Put their hearts and souls for the nation?

Balls to them! :smile:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fully agree with your daddy. He and me will get along fine drinking beer and yakking away our time. But no matter what the truth is, most people will still vote for More Good Years!

Cheers!

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking LKY's dogma, pay peanut get monkey! but now he pay banana, he get more monkeys. KNNBCCB.

How much each ministar earns per year?

How much each peasant earns per year?

Put their hearts and souls for the nation?

Balls to them! :smile:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry Bro, I defy my father and vote for opposition, I come home and tell him I vote for Pay And Pay he fucking happy!

I fully agree with your daddy. He and me will get along fine drinking beer and yakking away our time. But no matter what the truth is, most people will still vote for More Good Years!

Cheers!

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Karma will not miss them.

Dear TS... pappy ministers and all.. including their lapdogs and cronies.. put in their heart and soul... I agree.. but you didn't add in the other part.. they put in heart and soul into doing NOTHING but getting taxpayers' money!! Ptui!! Sold their heart and soul more like it!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are putting their heart and soul to think of how to screw you, take care of your kar chng kang.