• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nathan didn't even know that Govt had dipped 55 times into reserves since 2002?

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such variances arose from differences in definitions because people asking the questions, don't know what they are asking. Not the two ah neh fault.:biggrin:

So now, if not for NCMP Mrs Lina Chiam’s question, no one would have known that the Reserves have been used 55 times, instead of the 27 times disclosed by our former President.

President also don’t know it was 55 times?

Why did our past President reveal that the Reserves has been used 27 times, when it was actually used 55 times?

- http://leongszehian.com/?p=5492

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
If prata man ask too many questions or know too much he will be made to serve 1 term only like ong teng cheong. It pays damn well to be a blur sotong like him.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think he forgets to collect his $100k pension pay cheque every month. Why are we supporting him when he failed in his duty as the president?

If he has failed in his duty..why is it that PM LHL raised the President salary to $4 million and down the line, all ministers adjust theirs upward accordingly..???

How was the President appraisal done..??? according to someone whims n fancy..??

Really, there is no check and balance for these Elite...

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
He knows. He just looked the other way. He didnt want to end up like OTC. No state funeral, no privileges, no kind words. Ah Neh is so dependent on all that, esp his pension.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
" Quote.."The guy we all should look out for is Tricky Tan, who claimed that his second son, Patsy Tan, did not enjoy princeling's privilege during his years of National Service

I just visited the JFK Library in Boston, Massettchusetts.....President JFK used his family connection and influence to GET INTO SERVICE, to serve the country during WWII...

President Kennedy nearly lost his life when his boat PT 109 was sunk by a Jap destroyer and adrift for a day at sea..

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he has failed in his duty..why is it that PM LHL raised the President salary to $4 million and down the line, all ministers adjust theirs upward accordingly..???

How was the President appraisal done..??? according to someone whims n fancy..??

Really, there is no check and balance for these Elite...

His salary was raised because Nathan learns to look at the other way or agrees to everything LHL asks. Kowtowing to the Lees has its privileges.

The only check we have is the election - that is, the EC doesn't go all out to skew the results. In the next election, the WP should use hit PAP hard with the facts. It is time to hit them where it hurts. The PAP can't handle the truth.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
His salary was raised because Nathan learns to look at the other way or agrees to everything LHL asks. Kowtowing to the Lees has its privileges.

The only check we have is the election - that is, the EC doesn't go all out to skew the results. In the next election, the WP should use hit PAP hard with the facts. It is time to hit them where it hurts. The PAP can't handle the truth.

Because he and LKY both served the Japanese. Those who were so "loyal" to Singapore get the most money.

Not even Vivian with his debating skills can come close

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because he and LKY both served the Japanese. Those who were so "loyal" to Singapore get the most money.

Not even Vivian with his debating skills can come close

Maybe LKY and Nathan can die on the same day and we can save money by having one grand funeral for the two of them. Of course, LHL will protest lah.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar? It's you, prateman. Not me, says Prataman. Then who? Pinky.

Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar? It's you Pinky. Not me, says Pinky. Then who? Vivian.

Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar? It's you, Vivian. Not me, says Vivian. Then who? It is Sylvia Lim and Pritam Singh. I have a dossier to prove it. Ask Pinky.

Pinky says the cabinet approves Vivian's accusation. Why didn't Pinky says that in the first instance? Act blur ...saya tak faham.

Viven said I lent the cookie jar to Pitdamn sing & saliva limp to clean...but it came back without the 'cookies', & now they deny that they have seen the 'cookie' my member saw the jar with 'cookie' inside, now my boss very angry with me, is now accusing of pitdam sing & co for lack of integrity & the case is still open...

who stole the 'cookie' from the 'cookie jar'... ha ha ha coming to the trashy press soon...:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aneh will say "I nono leh, got so many spare keys one".

Aneh says, " my SOP is to inspect & check if the safe is lock & carry the spare keys, I do not open the vault or check the contents or the content against a list"...I jaga only....I do not own the safe.