• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nathan didn't even know that Govt had dipped 55 times into reserves since 2002?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Tharman said that tapping past reserves in this way is “in essence a conversion of past reserves from one form (financial assets) to another (state land), rather than a drawdown of reserves”.

He was responding to a question from Non-Constituency MP Lina Chiam.”

In this connection, I would like to refer to the article “Reserves: ‘No’ to dipping into coffers” (Straits Times, Apr 19).

Dipped into the past reserves only once?

It states that “The Government has dipped into the past reserves only once. In 2009, it obtained the President’s approval to draw down $4.9 billion from past reserves to fund special schemes in the light of Singapore’s worse recession since independence. In 2011, it put back all the money – $4 billion – it used into the reserves.”

Used more than 27 times, but nobody knows?

Contrary to the above, “President Nathan revealed just before he left the presidency (August, 2011), that the past reserves have been used more than 27 times since 2002, for projects like land reclamation and the Selective En-bloc Redevelopment Scheme (Sers)”. (“President guards Reserves: Really?“, Aug 24, 2011; “How much of the Reserves has been really used?“, Aug 10, 2011)

So now, if not for NCMP Mrs Lina Chiam’s question, no one would have known that the Reserves have been used 55 times, instead of the 27 times disclosed by our former President.

President also don’t know it was 55 times?

Why did our past President reveal that the Reserves has been used 27 times, when it was actually used 55 times?

Before 2002, never use is it?

Since the reply in Parliament now says “Past reserves have been drawn on 55 times since 2002″ – does it mean that the Reserves were never used before 2002?

If this is indeed the case, then why say “since 2002″?

As to “tapping past reserves in this way is “in essence a conversion of past reserves from one form (financial assets) to another (state land), rather than a drawdown of reserves”” – the issue may be not what the drawdown in essence means, but why it was never disclosed?

- http://leongszehian.com/?p=5492

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet the cookie jar has Ho Ho Ho ChinkChink Chink fingers prints all on it.

Hell the jar is practically placed right infront of her everyday.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chow sinkees keep complaining about shit skins. ok, me will recommend to my beloved pappies masters to import another 2 million chow shit skins into sinking land. song boh?

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just accounting treatments to scare sinkies into believing that the country is running down reserves. The AIM is to reduce the public pressure on keeping a cap on reserve accumulation.

In actual fact, reserves have been ever increasing as state land are continuously being sold at record prices, and such sales proceeds are considered reserves. In a few more decades, the older 99 years properties will need to top up their leasehold and this will form the evergreen source of reserves.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar? It's you, prateman. Not me, says Prataman. Then who? Pinky.

Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar? It's you Pinky. Not me, says Pinky. Then who? Vivian.

Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar? It's you, Vivian. Not me, says Vivian. Then who? It is Sylvia Lim and Pritam Singh. I have a dossier to prove it. Ask Pinky.

Pinky says the cabinet approves Vivian's accusation. Why didn't Pinky says that in the first instance? Act blur ...saya tak faham.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Tharman said that tapping past reserves in this way is “in essence a conversion of past reserves from one form (financial assets) to another (state land), rather than a drawdown of reserves”.

Wait a minute, state land is also considered as being part of the reserves?

It's like saying I'm tapping my ATM savings to convert money from one form (cash) to another (food), rather than just withdrawing my money.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think he forgets to collect his $100k pension pay cheque every month. Why are we supporting him when he failed in his duty as the president?
'cos he's one of the leeches

In reality, the nation have been providing welfare state benefits (juz because of one party rule system) to leeches aka papees leeching on the system. These leeches aka papees wasting nation's time and resources and etc every single second of the Mother Earth's day. By some unfortunate default, we as a nation have to put food on table and tonnes of $$$ for these leeches...

The country needs the government (employees of the public) to work for the country.
Can these leeches aka papees become self reliant? Get a job and be prepared to work hard
at least for once in a lifetime. Stop Leeching on the system.

FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

iamhere says a lot about this:"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those[/COLOR] LEECHES who would not.”

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
former puppet pratasident of my beloved pappies master too busy eating prata hor.

No la bro....that fucking fat lazy bastard was still fas asleep from his late banana leaf fish head curry lunch......

He was mostly asleep in the 10 fucking years he served as pratasident so i believe he must have wacked a lot of curry fish head thats why he was sleeping most of the fucking time... Useless bastard with no memorable merit....

No wonder he had to write his fucking memoirs otherwise everyone would have thought the bastard was shaking leg most of the time...

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait a minute, state land is also considered as being part of the reserves?

It's like saying I'm tapping my ATM savings to convert money from one form (cash) to another (food), rather than just withdrawing my money.
budget surplus is also transferred to reserves at end of year. That's how the national reserve reached in excess of usd 600 bn, a good amount for old man to get his dick stroked by bankers.

The best part is sinkies are so daft that they think the govt is dipping into reserves to help the masses just because the govt called certain accounting treatments as dipping into reserves :rolleyes:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No wonder he had to write his fucking memoirs otherwise everyone would have thought the bastard was shaking leg most of the time...

That curry-laden fat arse was using our money, our time to write his fcuking stories......we should claw back his bonus and salaries for those years.

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys, please don't bash Prataman so badly...After all, he has already left his office and officially in retirement.

The guy we all should look out for is Tricky Tan, who claimed that his second son, Patsy Tan, did not enjoy princeling's privilege during his years of National Service. Tricky Tan is a modern day Pharisee who attends Christian service every Sunday faithfully at St Andrew's Cathedral. Moreover Tricky Tan is patron of many charitable organizations.