• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NAME ALL THE PAP Internet Brigade people here please!

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very generous and magnanimous of you to host us renegades here!

Sad to say, PAP breed is a dying one. With dwindling numbers of yr ilk, pls make up in audible and verbal volume.

1. Leongsam. I've been a PAP IB member for the last 3 years.

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why is there so much resentment against a honest, clean, efficient govt that fed your grandparents, parents, yourselves and kids all these years?

would u want singapore to be like greece?

i dun understand you opposition supporters.

singapore has a benovolent dictatorship that works!

appreciate it!

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have been more successful than all the others combined. I would be quite surprised if you haven't already been conferred the PBM.

In other first world countries, if you are conferred a medal or national recognition, you have achieved the highest honor and will gain utmost respect from all. In Sinkeepoo, if you're conferred anything from the puppet president or the head mafias from the ruling party, you are considered a porlumpar, a pariah or a spineless piece of shit.

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In other first world countries, if you are conferred a medal or national recognition, you have achieved the highest honor and will gain utmost respect from all. In Sinkeepoo, if you're conferred anything from the puppet president or the head mafias from the ruling party, you are considered a porlumpar, a pariah or a spineless piece of shit.

the system works at least...u can even surf the net and can afford to do so! isnt that a manifestation of success?

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i dont understand you oppo people. PAP has given you a good life and u people are biting the hands that fed u. one day, when your wages shrunk, the sing dollar depreciate, you can no longer go for holidays, then u will know what u miss!

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
face it my dear oppo supporters...singapore is successful today not beause of the oppos!
it is the PAP that brought us from 3rd world to a vibrant, cosmopolitian and reasonably good living standards...
unless u want to be like india or philippines...can democracy bring about this kinda of success???

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont understand you oppo people. PAP has given you a good life and u people are biting the hands that fed u. one day, when your wages shrunk, the sing dollar depreciate, you can no longer go for holidays, then u will know what u miss!

That's the exact mentality that the ruling party wants from complacent, pathetic porlumpars like you. That is why they have an iron grip on you. That is how they milk the land for everything its worth, that is how they remain in power, throw shit at you and you lap it up. Only a spineless MF like you will think that they give you everything and you heap praises on them. Never for a moment think THEY give you a good life. At the end of the day, they are only the government of the day. Failure or success depends on you and you alone. The Aussies, Canadians, Scandivanians.. they all achieve higher, better standards of living and PAP wasn't there.

Only a spineless fool like you will be beholden to them and think that without the MIWs, we will all be worse off.

You're a farking moron to think that they are the hand that fed you. They use your money to feed you and you think they are your saviours? One thing is certain - You and people like you have the brain the size of a pea. That is why THEY have been bringing in foreigners to take charge of you and eventually to replace you because THEY know that idiots like you will never give them value.

oppoibchief

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's the exact mentality that the ruling party wants from complacent, pathetic porlumpars like you. That is why they have an iron grip on you. That is how they milk the land for everything its worth, that is how they remain in power, throw shit at you and you lap it up. Only a spineless MF like you will think that they give you everything and you heap praises on them. Never for a moment think THEY give you a good life. At the end of the day, they are only the government of the day. Failure or success depends on you and you alone. The Aussies, Canadians, Scandivanians.. they all achieve higher, better standards of living and PAP wasn't there.

Only a spineless fool like you will be beholden to them and think that without the MIWs, we will all be worse off.

You're a farking moron to think that they are the hand that fed you. They use your money to feed you and you think they are your saviours? One thing is certain - You and people like you have the brain the size of a pea. That is why THEY have been bringing in foreigners to take charge of you and eventually to replace you because THEY know that idiots like you will never give them value.

and your solution? is chaos in singapore a better solution ?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have to give my middle finger to you.. :oIo: :oIo: :oIo: