• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NAME ALL THE PAP Internet Brigade people here please!

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP supporters do not believe in democracy and freedom of speech.
They certainly don't believe in integrity, transparency and accountability.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You're a farking moron to think that they are the hand that fed you. They use your money to feed you and you think they are your saviours? One thing is certain - You and people like you have the brain the size of a pea. That is why THEY have been bringing in foreigners to take charge of you and eventually to replace you because THEY know that idiots like you will never give them value.

If you have a point to make, by all means state your case. However, when you have to resort to derogatory name calling and insults, it shows that you have no confidence that your arguments can stand on their own without being garnished with attacks on the messenger. You're simply adopting the strategy of a thug with your aggressive, mindless rants.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have a point to make, by all means state your case. However, when you have to resort to derogatory name calling and insults, it shows that you have no confidence that your arguments can stand on their own without being garnished with attacks on the messenger. You're simply adopting the strategy of a thug with your aggressive, mindless rants.
hahaha....ah sam, have to agree with u....
oops jiak lat......i am becumming a twit like sam........and sam a kuku like me........lol.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I admit I am not paid by PAP.
Are you paid by WP? You admit?

KNN of course not by PAP lah
I got blisters after those knock out screaming orgasms of yours and yet I have to pay
Think it's time to revise our terms and conditions living together
Orgasm achieved - no payment
No orgasm - I pay
So last night how? Must pay or not?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your esteemed PAP knows how to be humble (for one moment) and say sorry. Will you IB people be humble and admit you are paid by them?

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ok boys and gals, stop the name calling....we are all singaporeans!
our views may differ but we can always agree to disagree in a nice way.

anttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually, i am very envious of the PAP IB doggies. They are paid to throw smoke, spew rubbish, talk cock, distort reality or whatever else you call it. Damn shiok job! The rest of us here are posting on our own time. No money to be made. Eh PAP doggies, is the money good or not? The kind of standard you people have, I can do also.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ok. Let me try again...

You are not intelligent to think that they are the hands that fed you. They use your money to feed you and you think that they are your saviours? One thing is certain - I don't think people like you think clearly. That is why They have been bringing in foreigners to take charge of you and eventually to replace you because They know that non-intelligent people will never give them value.