• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Najib's DJ son kicked out guest DJ to spin final closing set at Zouk SG

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go fuck yourself screwball

Hey nigger....pasta boy....50 + and still living with parents in hdb hovel boy.....obese compulsive snacker boy....

A Snickers bar got more brains than you

Youre the laughing stock on this forum....i had a word to scrooey and the boyz....the gay albino cunt has been neutralised....youre next

So fall in....or fall out

Wait, youve already fallen out....mangy little unwashed cunt.

Youre a disgrace, even to trolls.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pity the ravers high on ecstasy to have the set abruptly stopped like that. Must have felt as bad as a CNB raid.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck you nigger arse first lah.

Fuck u scroobal clone.

Hey nigger....pasta boy....50 + and still living with parents in hdb hovel boy.....obese compulsive snacker boy....

Youre the laughing stock on this forum....i had a word to scrooey and the boyz....the gay albino cunt has been neutralised....youre next

When someone needs to resort to personal insults well he had lost the plot Mr scroobal clone who is a loser not only in real life but online too. Not a single person would want to be seen with the likes of u online and in all life hence the need to create clones to act as u have allies. Now go suck some dicks dick screwface.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hang on. Have you found a suitable replacement yet? We need someone who has world-class sniffing ability in this forum - can smell from eu tong sen street to spadina ave.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck u scroobal clone.

Not a single person would want to be seen with the likes of u online and in all life hence the need to create clones to act as u have allies.

Spot on Jamban Jaga. Not a single person but the queue starts from Changi Airport to Tuas. All waiting and wanting to be seen with JHolmesJr. I even spotted Larry Holmes in the queue. In case you are too young or too lazy to google, Larry was a champion boxer.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the fuss about? Just spinning records on a turntable. Does this require any talent?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a racist move by Zouk.. I'm sure if it was VVIP from China doing the same thing as Najib, the bouncers there would have grab him by his pigtail and kick him out of the club... pls boycott Zouk and support our local Chinese Opera troupe! They play better music than those over rated DJs from Zouk.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a racist move by Zouk.. I'm sure if it was VVIP from China doing the same thing as Najib, the bouncers there would have grab him by his pigtail and kick him out of the club... pls boycott Zouk and support our local Chinese Opera troupe! They play better music than those over rated DJs from Zouk.

Yes, please support hangflower joints.