• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat my uncle say KNN listen to this song and stop fighting with this world

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN stop fighting with this world and listen to this best ever song composed. he say forget about malicious malaysians slanderers ho.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Way too much auto tune. :rolleyes:
my uncle say it has a combination of natural tune with auto tune with a simple 4 bars of 8 count slow repetitive rhythm and yet distributed with it's beautiful lyrics that fits into many different state of mind for peace. he find this composer a genius.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
my uncle say it has a combination of natural tune with auto tune with a simple 4 bars of 8 count slow repetitive rhythm and yet distributed with it's beautiful lyrics that fits into many different state of mind for peace. he find this composer a genius.

Do you know what autotune is?

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't understand a single chink word, but it is good. Just good vocals and acoustic guitars are plenty enough.
I am Cantonese and do understand simple Mandarin. I posted this video because it is a rarity in the China entertainment world. If you watch CCTV "entertainment" shows you get stressed out rather then entertained! Only in China may you - somehow - become a "famous" singer despite being voiceless.:biggrin: Any Sammyboy here may succeed as a singer in China!:p

China's CCTV - government TV station - are horrendously crap! Crap in every respect and the Chinese leaders expect to "export" Chinese culture to the rest of the world! No way! The present day Korea has 30% as Christians - won over by Western Christian thinking and traditions, not by Chinese traditions.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi there, looks like you are still unwell. Life in JB must be hard. I can be anyone you want me to be. Clone trooper can or not?

Act innocent jiuhukia you want me dead. Go report polis police on me lah coward juhukia no guts only can gloat with filthy mouth you are Sinkie.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I am Cantonese and do understand simple Mandarin. I posted this video because it is a rarity in the China entertainment world. If you watch CCTV "entertainment" shows you get stressed out rather then entertained! Only in China may you - somehow - become a "famous" singer despite being voiceless.:biggrin: Any Sammyboy here may succeed as a singer in China!:p

China's CCTV - government TV station - are horrendously crap! Crap in every respect and the Chinese leaders expect to "export" Chinese culture to the rest of the world! No way! The present day Korea has 30% as Christians - won over by Western Christian thinking and traditions, not by Chinese traditions.
The guy's accent made it difficult to understand, probably from Northern China. But these impromptu unplugged sessions are the best

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Act innocent jiuhukia you want me dead. Go report polis police on me lah coward juhukia no guts only can gloat with filthy mouth you are Sinkie.
No need to go ballistic and all aggro on me. Calm down and collect yourself woman! Just trying to be a civil jiuhukelingkia here.