• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat my uncle say about self inflicted sinkie losers trait

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
28. he say you stupid sinkie loser no money see t-shirts on sales only grab like no need money. he say how many bodies and ass do you have to wear those shirts and pants.
29. he say you stupid sinkie loser no money go macdonald still upsize. he say the drinks so much ml you waste money and get diabetes.
30. he say you stupid lazy sinkie loser see rain come only must go taxi and queue and allow taxi drivers to force you to pay booking fee.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
31. he say mas say you stupid sinkie no money still buy holiday gift on credit.
32. he say you stupid lazy puki babi and mak no money still wake up late and take taxi to rush to work.
33. he say you half dead brain see ringgit exchange high rate only no money still want to borrow money to exchange and travel to jb to spend more than you would have spent locally.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One thing that makes sinkies winners is voting in for PAP. Thanks to PAP, the average sinkie is richer, lives longer and enjoys a better life than most asiatics.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
34. he say you dumb ass lazy mat yoyo didn't know the min sum for atm to withdraw is $20 and keep inserting your disabled card and extracting it you thought the interest will go in and make your account balance to have $20 is it.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. buy car and have problem with paying installment and running cost.

This is easily the stupidest thing one can do. If you don't have enough money to pay for a car in cash fully upfront, then u have no business owning a car. I know of this one fella who is a scumbag disgrace. He will drive colleagues in his new car, but park very far away because the parking is cheaper. According to the chick who walked from the carpark place, it is a good 15 mins walk! haha.... Take Uber or Grab better la!

Then this scumbag also do another cheebye thing. Top up cashcard $10-20. Hey come on la, enough to cover your ERP and parking for how many days?

Never seen a scumbag own a car so shamelessly!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is easily the stupidest thing one can do. If you don't have enough money to pay for a car in cash fully upfront, then u have no business owning a car. I know of this one fella who is a scumbag disgrace. He will drive colleagues in his new car, but park very far away because the parking is cheaper. According to the chick who walked from the carpark place, it is a good 15 mins walk! haha.... Take Uber or Grab better la!

Then this scumbag also do another cheebye thing. Top up cashcard $10-20. Hey come on la, enough to cover your ERP and parking for how many days?
Never seen a scumbag own a car so shamelessly!
my uncle say got another half brain dead sinkie rather walk 30mins under hot sun and park in a illegal isolated place to prevent paying monthly parking in his workplace. Then later kena summon my uncle say he rofl but only can arm chio.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
35. he say stupid tam chia sinkie queue so long for fruits in shopping center that Markup fruits price to x10 and sinkie loser borrow money still go and join in the queue. he say lazy puki mah should buy fruits from wholesale and eat at home.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
36. he say you haywired stinking brain keep signing hp line and cash out by selling the new phone then every month owe the telco subscription.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
37. he say you poor son of the gun no money still want to choose vegetable sign fast speed home broadband. he say you want to die as fast as the speed is it.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
38. he say you stupid bald head mat yoyo no money and owing money use use real money pay for moron android games. he say no wonder you have no money.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is mat yoyo?
my uncle say Mat Yoyo first aired in Malay from 1982 to 1994, and was hosted by veteran actor-comedian Mat Sentul and the male cat character Yoyo. It was revived in 2012 as Mat Yoyo — The New Generation.

hqdefault.jpg

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say Mat Yoyo first aired in Malay from 1982 to 1994, and was hosted by veteran actor-comedian Mat Sentul and the male cat character Yoyo. It was revived in 2012 as Mat Yoyo — The New Generation.

hqdefault.jpg
Ahh... Another adult diaper wearing old fart spotted. I guess you take turns to change adult diaper with your uncle.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ahh... Another adult diaper wearing old fart spotted. I guess you take turns to change adult diaper with your uncle.
my uncle say all adult diaper wearer will know where is see pai po and see cheng lao. he say over there is where they will stay.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
39. he say you dumbfuck penny foolish pound foolish sinkie loser buy oem hp batteries and keep the original kiam siap to use till the hp outdated then the original battery keep as souvenir.